ADVERTISEMENT

Attorney Aaron Schlossberg is soon to be working at Starbucks...

What kind of lease allows a landlord to evict a tenant for being a boor?
Presumably since he has a history of physical and verbal confrontations with those of other races, he can be reasonably thought to be a threat to other tenants in that building, at which point the building, if they’ll received complaints about him, have liability in the event he flips out on someone within the building.

Act like a jerk and people will find a way to avoid coming in contact with you. He has brought this upon himself.

I’m not sure what it takes to be disbarred, but it would appear he is interested in testing those limits until he’s out on his arse. Thing is, I’m pretty sure he’ll resurface with a podcast or tv show that helps him broadcast his hate to like minded wackos.

The guy is a world class POS but the mob mentality to bring this guy down is just as bad.

Shaun White is race-baiting fraud. The male Rachel Dolezal.
The guy has made vile racist remarks, knowing he was being taped, no fewer than three times.
This isn't some gotcha, out of context one-off. This is his MO and he's seemingly been either hoping for this sort of backlash (so he can monetize it?), has a seriously self-destructive personality issue, or has never faced a real consequence in his life and just assumed he never will.

I don't wish him any pain, like I said earlier in the thread, someone needs to give his hateful ignorant ass a hug but at the same time, he is reaping what he intentionally sowed.

As for Shaun White (or King?), it appears you're attacking his identity rather than the content of what he's saying, which tells me know can't really dispute the content other than that it annoys you?

Last edited:
Reactions: nole71911
Lol someone set up a Facebook event for a Latin themed party outside his Upper West Side apartment. 4000 people have said their going, 19000 maybes.

Love it. Why protest when you can party and listen to some great music?!

The guy is a world class POS but the mob mentality to bring this guy down is just as bad.

Shaun White is race-baiting fraud. The male Rachel Dolezal.
What do you have against the Flying Tomato, brah?
1200px-Shaun_White_2008.jpg

The guy has made vile racist remarks, knowing he was being taped, no fewer than three times.
This isn't some gotcha, out of context one-off. This is his MO and he's seemingly been either hoping for this sort of backlash (so he can monetize it?), has a seriously self-destructive personality issue, or has never faced a real consequence in his life and just assumed he never will.

I don't wish him any pain, like I said earlier in the thread, someone needs to give his hateful ignorant ass a hug but at the same time, he is reaping what he intentionally sowed.

As for Shaun White, it appears you're attacking his identity rather than the content of what he's saying, which tells me know can't really dispute the content other than that it annoys you?[/QUOTE}

This guy is obviously mentally unhinged and you are the rare proponent saying he needs a “hug” and don’t wish him any pain.

He reaped what he sowed but the mob mentality in this country to get people fired or suspended from jobs because of insensitive comments or some perceived slight has gotten out of hand.

As for Shaun King, he is a race-baiting carnival barker who created a platform to profit off the backs of people who have truly suffered injustices. The message gets distorted when it come from a fraud and

As for Shaun White (or King?), it appears you're attacking his identity rather than the content of what he's saying, which tells me know can't really dispute the content other than that it annoys you?

Shaun King is a self-promoting fraud who has commandeered a serious subject for cash purposes. He has started different programs and when other directors asked where/when/how donated funds were being spent, he closed shop. Do his messages have merit? Some do, some don't but when a carnival barker is using an injustice to line his pockets, the true message gets missed.

Shaun King is a self-promoting fraud who has commandeered a serious subject for cash purposes. He has started different programs and when other directors asked where/when/how donated funds were being spent, he closed shop. Do his messages have merit? Some do, some don't but when a carnival barker is using an injustice to line his pockets, the true message gets missed.

Only gets missed if you get hung up on the messenger. That's true in all walks of life.

Far too often we only listen to the messenger we agree with or we discredit the "wrong types" of messengers.

Aaaaaand...here's the obligatory I'm not a racist, "apology."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/lawyer-ca...ogizes-am-195003870--abc-news-topstories.html

==========================================
But now Schlossberg says, "I see my words and action hurt people, and for that I am deeply sorry," according to the statement.

"While people should be able to express themselves freely, they should do so calmly and respectfully," he said. "What the video did not convey is the real me. I am not a racist."

He said one of the reasons he moved to New York is because of its "remarkable diversity offered in this wonderful city."

"I love this country and this city, in part because of immigrants and the diversity of cultures immigrants bring to this country," he said. "Again my sincerest apologies to anyone and everyone I hurt."
===========================================

This line is the best...

He said one of the reasons he moved to New York is because of its "remarkable diversity offered in this wonderful city."

:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy

Reactions: DFSNOLE
"I see my words and action hurt people (namely, me), and for that I am deeply sorry"

Reactions: BelemNole
T-minus ???

His repeated flagrant, on camera, rants make me think he was hoping to go viral and get 'internet famous' so he could parlay this fame into becoming a fringe figure. If anything, he was probably annoyed that it took so many outbursts to finally get his 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LesClaypool
T-minus ???

His repeated flagrant, on camera, rants make me think he was hoping to go viral and get 'internet famous' so he could parlay this fame into becoming a fringe figure. If anything, he was probably annoyed that it took so many outbursts to finally get his 15 minutes of fame.
That’s a good angle that I’m embarrassed I hadn’t thought of. Could very well be true.

Aaaaaand...here's the obligatory I'm not a racist, "apology."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/lawyer-ca...ogizes-am-195003870--abc-news-topstories.html

==========================================
But now Schlossberg says, "I see my words and action hurt people, and for that I am deeply sorry," according to the statement.

"While people should be able to express themselves freely, they should do so calmly and respectfully," he said. "What the video did not convey is the real me. I am not a racist."

"I love this country and this city, in part because of immigrants and the diversity of cultures immigrants bring to this country," he said. "Again my sincerest apologies to anyone and everyone I hurt."
===========================================

This line is the best...

:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy
Sure he is not a racist. Sure it has only happened on 4 different occasions. But he was dabbling in racism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT