ADVERTISEMENT

Bless Urbie’s Heart

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
He’s retiring but wants to teach character and leadership at OSU. He may a narcissist personally disorder similar to [radio edit]

Reactions: cb1noles
I just shook my head when I saw that alert on my phone. The required text will be his autobiography.
BrilliantParallelDragon-max-1mb.gif

I announced to my friends last night that I will soon be teaching a course on nuclear physics at The Ohio State University. My thought is, if Urban can teach a class on a subject he has no clue about, I too can teach a class on a subject I know nothing about.

So do you think he’s staying so he can vest on the state of Ohio pension?
The OPERS Traditional Pension Plan is a defined benefit plan.

The benefit is determined by a formula that uses your age, years of service, and eligible final average salary at the time of your retirement. You and Ohio State make contributions to this plan to fund retirement benefits. The investment of contributions in this plan type are managed by OPERS; therefore, you do not bear any investment risk. Your benefits grow with your years of service and final average salary.

Vesting
The employee contributions are vested immediately. A portion of the university contributions are vested after 5 and 10 years. In addition, after 1.5 years of service credit, you are vested for survivor benefits. After 5 years of service credit, you may be vested for disability benefits and an age and service retirement benefit.2

So do you think he’s staying so he can vest on the state of Ohio pension?
The OPERS Traditional Pension Plan is a defined benefit plan.

The benefit is determined by a formula that uses your age, years of service, and eligible final average salary at the time of your retirement. You and Ohio State make contributions to this plan to fund retirement benefits. The investment of contributions in this plan type are managed by OPERS; therefore, you do not bear any investment risk. Your benefits grow with your years of service and final average salary.

Vesting
The employee contributions are vested immediately. A portion of the university contributions are vested after 5 and 10 years. In addition, after 1.5 years of service credit, you are vested for survivor benefits. After 5 years of service credit, you may be vested for disability benefits and an age and service retirement benefit.2
No. He's staying because he's a narcissist douche.

I announced to my friends last night that I will soon be teaching a course on nuclear physics at The Ohio State University. My thought is, if Urban can teach a class on a subject he has no clue about, I too can teach a class on a subject I know nothing about.
As a retiree with time on my hands, I too, have taken a chair at the Buckeye table. I will teach a course.......... "Understanding females".

As a retiree with time on my hands, I too, have taken a chair at the Buckeye table. I will teach a course.......... "Understanding females".
If you do (understand females), the Locker Room will be awarding you a PHD (Pretty Hardcore Dude award) to hang on the wall...

Reactions: seminoleed
Truth be as it is, 62 has likely delved deep into the subject (he is a father), but mastery of this course load is a moving target.
Earnestly (or cloning Ernest T Bass), I ask who truly has an all encompassing treatise on the subject buttoned up and ready for wide spread distribution that can be fully and completely understood, much less embraced and professed by all to be undeniable?
Them womens still be of a different sort... and I am wedded to one whose very being is a mystery to me daily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT