ADVERTISEMENT

Booster Life

ScalpEmNoles

Star Player
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2008
I have to admit, I’m not happy with my treatment this year. I’ve been a season ticket holder and Tomahawk since 2009. I’ve always kept anywhere between 2 and 4 tickets each year. I’m glad to see the school catering to bigger money, but let common sense prevail sometimes.

BC game - I knew there was a new reservation rule with the booster bar in Collegetown this year. My wife and I walked up and were turned away due to a lack of a reservation. I get the policy on reservations but there WAS NO ONE THERE. Open seats everywhere. I asked if we could come in for one drink and a water (wife is pregnant). I was told that “it’d be her head” by the hostess at the front. Turned away.

Fast forward to this upcoming weekend - I emailed my rep this morning to see if I could get two Champ’s Club tickets. I gave away my seats but can actually make the game now. I was told no, it’s a strict policy and that I could check Stubhub! The Stubhub part really rubbed me the wrong way. I promptly text a buddy and he got me seats in the Champion’s Club. He got 8 other tickets in the club as well. Doesn’t it make sense to sell these seats to non-Champion’s Club season tickets holders? Wet the whistle for the current/future club.

My section 34 tickets may not matter as much to FSU since they won’t exist after next season, but this is poor customer service. Concessions are still a lackluster experience, too.

End rant. Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News