ADVERTISEMENT

Bucs game

kylesjohnson1121_a_gmail.com

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2013
Commentators talking about how the bucs aren't stopping the cowboys but how the cowboys are hurting themselves with penalties. If the cowboys win by a slim margin I guarantee you won't hear one thing about how the bucs beat themselves with that turnover by Winston. Instead it'll be props to the cowboys

Reactions: cardiothoracic
Dallas hasn't had to wash Ezekiel Elliott's uniform all year.

Not even on the same level...defense stinks and getting exposed

Men playing boys.

I hate the Cowboys, but the Bucs are getting manhandled.

TB won't b good until Koetter realizes Winston is their best player and he either wins the game or loses the game...Martin is garbage and shuld run only on occasion

Jameis has carried that team to its current record. They suck...Jameis is THE only like bright spot on that team.

Reactions: goldmom
Do or die drive right here...it shuld b all throws w Winston in gun w some tempo

Jameis is great most of the time but he can look awful at times too. It usually doesn't last long and he can snap out of it quickly but it can be ugly to watch. The team around him isn't helping him much either tonight.

Jameis has carried that team to its current record. They suck...Jameis is THE only like bright spot on that team.
That's just not true. In their last 4 games the Bucs have put up 19, 14, 28, and 16 (all of those being wins). Jameis has accounted for 4 TDs during that stretch. He's been playing pretty well, but the defense has really put the team on their back the past few weeks.

Pulling hard for him, but Jameis has more personal fouls than any QB I've ever seen. Can't be the leader and not have your emotions in check

Defense is not good...Dallas doing whatever they want

Pulling hard for him, but Jameis has more personal fouls than any QB I've ever seen. Can't be the leader and not have your emotions in check
Ya that was dumb but it goes back 2 the play call...dead give away run and just lose 5 yds

That's just not true. In their last 4 games the Bucs have put up 19, 14, 28, and 16 (all of those being wins). Jameis has accounted for 4 TDs during that stretch. He's been playing pretty well, but the defense has really put the team on their back the past few weeks.
They suck. Without Jameis they're still a <500 team.

Reactions: Noles61
LETS GO BUCS!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Maybe Winston will calm down now that the offense has a td.

Dallas has a stupidly good OL. They remind me of a college team running the ball in that they are blowing open huge holes and looking far superior than the opposition. You don't see that kind of superiority at the pro level nearly as much as you do at the college level. Its like watching Bama run the ball.

These announcers seem confused and disturbed by the current flow of the game. The excitement and gushing review of America's team is over and they are having to work off script.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT