ADVERTISEMENT

Celtics need FSU's Cassell

MagNoleA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 12, 2009
The Celtics need to hire Sam "The Martian" Cassell to be their top Asst. He's been there, has won three championships (two with the Rockets and one with the Celtics) as a player and has been an assistant coach for well over 10 years; much with Doc Rivers. Plus, he's a Celtic and he gets it. And if/when Mazzula fails, Cassell takes over. Steve Silas (Paul's son) would be another great choice with Celtic ties. We need an infusion of green blood. Not to be confused with Soylent Green. Say it isn't so Charlie Heston! I never did care too much for cheese.

The Celtics need to hire Sam "The Martian" Cassell to be their top Asst. He's been there, has won three championships (two with the Rockets and one with the Celtics) as a player and has been an assistant coach for well over 10 years; much with Doc Rivers. Plus, he's a Celtic and he gets it. And if/when Mazzula fails, Cassell takes over. Steve Silas (Paul's son) would be another great choice with Celtic ties. We need an infusion of green blood. Not to be confused with Soylent Green. Say it isn't so Charlie Heston! I never did care too much for cheese.
I can think of another team for Cassell...

• Love
Reactions: NoleLizards
Really like the hire - think he will eventually get a head coaching job and be good at it.
Sam is one if my favorite Noles (but I still laugh every time I think about the Sam as ET meme).

Reactions: MagNoleA
If the Celtics trade Brogdon to Phoenix, they had better get a strong front court player. Horford is aging fast. And Rob Williams is injury prone. Isiah Stewart of the Pistons would fit the bill. You don't mess with his Mama!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT