ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Club - First Timer review

travnole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Chief Osceola Burial Site
I'll keep this short.

Pros- ac, comfy seats, restrooms, booze. Although I'd prefer to keep smuggling in my bottle every game as opposed to paying $25 for two large beers.

Cons- loss of fans/atmosphere to the inside. So many empty seats (and they will always be empty based on the crowd inside during the entire game) and every one is one less person screaming for our team. I was taken aback at the number of people I saw who barely cared we were playing a game, let alone Miami. I was inside a few times during game play and would find myself as the only person watching a TV and reacting to plays, look around and groups of people standing around talking with football being the last thing on their mind.

To sum it up, good experience, will do it from time to time, but prefer to be sweating it out with the poors from my seats 3 rows up, much more of a game experience from there.

Finally, if I had to pony up the $$$ required for those seats I would be PISSED at the product I was getting on the field right now. Maybe FSU knew something when they got people to put in that 5 year payment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News