ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Club tickets available for Clemson

ColaNoles

All-American
Apr 14, 2012
Just logged on and checked the seminoles.com website. $350 for anybody considering buying on Stubhub since you'll probably be paying around the same price.

So far visiting fans have been friendly and polite in the CC. But I'm sure that Gator fans will be a pain in the butt as usual.

So far visiting fans have been friendly and polite in the CC. But I'm sure that Gator fans will be a pain in the butt as usual.

Never again will I bring anyone that's not a Nole to a game. Brought my neighbor, a diehard Tarheel, with me to the UNC game. Never ever again, Talk about a rough drive back. I wanted his first trip to Tallahassee to be a good one, but not THAT good.

:mad:

Never again will I bring anyone that's not a Nole to a game. Brought my neighbor, a diehard Tarheel, with me to the UNC game. Never ever again, Talk about a rough drive back. I wanted his first trip to Tallahassee to be a good one, but not THAT good.

Walking home, its good for your heart.

LOL!!!

Just logged on and checked the seminoles.com website. $350 for anybody considering buying on Stubhub since you'll probably be paying around the same price.
If you have a friend that is a Champions Club member with seats, they can buy additional tickets for $300 each through their booster rep. Still a pricey ticket but less than list AND you can eat your weight in shrimp and drink $5 cold beer all night.

If you have a friend that is a Champions Club member with seats, they can buy additional tickets for $300 each through their booster rep. Still a pricey ticket but less than list AND you can eat your weight in shrimp and drink $5 cold beer all night.

Just make sure you sit in your seats LOL. You can only getup to get shrimp and use the head.

Reactions: MaconNole

I would rather stand (because I'm not sitting) in the Champions Club than anywhere in Doak. I can go anywhere I want from the Presidents Box to the field during a game and I love the club (and I don't sell seats so that's not why) It's awesome plus all of my friends are there. Prepare to be amazed Saturday night for 1st night game, not many have seen the lights for a game.

I would rather stand (because I'm not sitting) in the Champions Club than anywhere in Doak. I can go anywhere I want from the Presidents Box to the field during a game and I love the club (and I don't sell seats so that's not why) It's awesome plus all of my friends are there. Prepare to be amazed Saturday night for 1st night game, not many have seen the lights for a game.

Im so ready for Friday to get here so we can hit the road...

Reactions: osceola63
If anyone wants to sell one for 175, I'm your man.

Unless I can't avoid it, any scUM, Clemson or FU games I can't make will see my tickets go to Noles.

Reactions: osceola63
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT