ADVERTISEMENT

SMU SEASON Tickets Available for $125 ea

SemiNo.1e

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2003
I'm interested in going to the SMU game this season. So I don’t know if this was a good idea, but I checked out ticket prices at SMU. It is $125 for season tickets in certain sections! So with this being their first season in the ACC, and a 32,000 seat stadium, and FSU playing there, I said what the heck and bought 4 season tickets. :cool:

Home games are:
Boston College, Cal, Florida State, Pitt, BYU, TCU and a scrub Houston Christian.

I've got to believe after a successful last season, and this inaugural ACC season that It’d be very tough to lose money with this home schedule.

I'm interested in going to the SMU game this season. So I don’t know if this was a good idea, but I checked out ticket prices at SMU. It is $125 for season tickets in certain sections! So with this being their first season in the ACC, and a 32,000 seat stadium, and FSU playing there, I said what the heck and bought 4 season tickets. :cool:

Home games are:
Boston College, Cal, Florida State, Pitt, BYU, TCU and a scrub Houston Christian.

I've got to believe after a successful last season, and this inaugural ACC season that It’d be very tough to lose money with this home schedule.

Great idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT