ADVERTISEMENT

Cold Case Murder now solved

So they found a skull while digging up an "old" pool? What did he kill her, bury her then install a pool over top of her? Sounds like a Jimmy Hoffa move.

So they found a skull while digging up an "old" pool? What did he kill her, bury her then install a pool over top of her? Sounds like a Jimmy Hoffa move.

I read that as the new home owner was installing a pool & the remains were discovered while digging the hole for it. Not sure how the hell the guy managed to kill his wife & bury her in their back yard, and NOT have the police discover it while investigating her disappearance (especially with the kid saying "daddy shot mommy").

Not sure how the hell the guy managed to kill his wife & bury her in their back yard, and NOT have the police discover it while investigating her disappearance (especially with the kid saying "daddy shot mommy").

We're talking about JSO here. This is the same law enforcement agency that stumbled across two previously undiscovered bodies while looking for Lonzie Barton, one of which was in the treeline behind the Avenues, a very commercialized area. Then, in a rentention pond next to a busy road that intersects with I-95, they found another body in a submerged car that had been missing for 13 years.

These guys don't seem to look that hard.

Reactions: rtnole and Bartdog
I read that as the new home owner was installing a pool & the remains were discovered while digging the hole for it. Not sure how the hell the guy managed to kill his wife & bury her in their back yard, and NOT have the police discover it while investigating her disappearance (especially with the kid saying "daddy shot mommy").

Article said "while digging out an old pool", but I am thinking she was in a different part of the yard.

But I am with you, how do you not search the backyard with a dog to look for her? Sounds like some shotty police work. You would think that would be the first place to look. Had to be evidence of recent digging? Somebody dropped the ball on this thing.....

Yeah...I'm confused on he got her body under the pool? It clearly says while digging up old pool they found body. Maybe it was close by, but not under the pool, but how in the hell would they have missed that during the original investigation is beyond me.

Also, was this couple well off? Did he pay the 23 million dollar payment from the civil suit?

For some reason I'm thinking this man didn't have that kind of money, not even close to that kind of money. But maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

The home's new owner said his dog would always stop and bark on the same spot in the back yard. Unless the dog was dog-paddling, I assume it was on dry ground.

Reactions: MathisJones
Had the same thought...how on earth do they not dig up everything 20 years ago?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT