ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado NOLES I am heading your way

Haha, been up north to Denver to watch a couple games with the rocky mountain seminoles club. It just becomes a whole day thing and then you have to debate a 2 hour drive back to COS after drinking while watching the game or getting a hotel... Wish we had a COS chapter to stay local for the games, apparently not enough people.

You complete your move? Did you drive? We made the best of it but it was still pretty rough. Oh Kansas, you seem to never end but when the mountains finally appear out of the plains, its pretty cool.

Reactions: jaimeguarino
Haha, been up north to Denver to watch a couple games with the rocky mountain seminoles club. It just becomes a whole day thing and then you have to debate a 2 hour drive back to COS after drinking while watching the game or getting a hotel... Wish we had a COS chapter to stay local for the games, apparently not enough people.

You complete your move? Did you drive? We made the best of it but it was still pretty rough. Oh Kansas, you seem to never end but when the mountains finally appear out of the plains, its pretty cool.

Yes finally made it and yes drove 1700 miles. Kansas was horrible lol. Never ending I-70. We need to set up a club here. Or at least make a link up for every game. I am in!!!

SGM

Yes finally made it and yes drove 1700 miles. Kansas was horrible lol. Never ending I-70. We need to set up a club here. Or at least make a link up for every game. I am in!!!

SGM

You won't get any sympathy from me, I did just over 6,800 miles on my two week rental car while driving around Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama before coming back to Florida. And that was for fun.

That includes a day where we got up at 5:45 to get sunrise pics and then hike around to the famous spots in Garden of the Gods in COS then booked it across Kansas stopping to eat at the Cozy Inn and taking a two hour break at the Sternberg Museum dinner was BBQ in Kansas City at Arthur Bryants (we were going to Joe's but they didn't have burnt ends that day so we reneged on our plans and hit up the old school joint which was great btw) then cut down into Ft Smith where we crashed at the inlaws around 2 am.

Last edited:
Actually I was surprised at how ridiculously flat Colorado was once you got about five minutes outside of Colorado Springs. Lots of giant McMansions sitting on big empty lots with no trees or features sitting row after row until you eventually hit just plain ole empty fields before hitting Kansas which was of course more of the same.

The Sternberg was well worth the stop though so Kansas wasn't all bad.

Actually I was surprised at how ridiculously flat Colorado was once you got about five minutes outside of Colorado Springs. Lots of giant McMansions sitting on big empty lots with no trees or features sitting row after row until you eventually hit just plain ole empty fields before hitting Kansas which was of course more of the same.

The Sternberg was well worth the stop though so Kansas wasn't all bad.

You are a machine. No way. With my injuries from Afghanistan 1700 miles damn near killed me. You are a true road warrior!!

SGM

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So Tribe, are you saying you were IN THE CAR an average of 6 hours a day for 14 straight days?

You're such a stupendous liar.

So Tribe, are you saying you were IN THE CAR an average of 6 hours a day for 14 straight days?

You're such a stupendous liar.
OM......mutherfletching....gosh!!!!! I am rolling around (in my mind) laughing my tail off. Trip R (Matt)...... you are so classic. But from knowing warren through this site and Fb etc. I believe him when he posts whatever. MAYBE...he exaggerates at times. but I bet he's quite close to accurate.

OM......mutherfletching....gosh!!!!! I am rolling around (in my mind) laughing my tail off. Trip R (Matt)...... you are so classic. But from knowing warren through this site and Fb etc. I believe him when he posts whatever. MAYBE...he exaggerates at times. but I bet he's quite close to accurate.

I usually find the haters amusing. Especially since there are people here who knew exactly where I went and what I did from the pics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT