ADVERTISEMENT

Cringe worthy commercials

Little_Caesars_Pizza_Commercial.jpg

the ones where there's some kind of toy in the bathroom and they talk about how he has to watch everyone take a dump. just ew.

My family would be like: "It's cold out here! What the hell were you thinking?!?"

I nearly spit out my drink every time the dude yells out "coin slot" on that Geico commercial with the sloth. Didn't anyone check urban dictionary before running that?

Kars 4 Kids is unquestionably the all-time Number 1 in this field, but these guys have a strong contender. They even put it up on the pre-roll at movie theaters.

Kars 4 Kids is unquestionably the all-time Number 1 in this field, but these guys have a strong contender. They even put it up on the pre-roll at movie theaters.

Have you not seen Tribe's "Service is selling?" There's no way on earth you could say "unquestionably" about any other video if you haven't watched that one yet.

Any of the Ultimate Image Auto commercials on tv or radio that are on here in Tally. I hate that guy.

This.
Station/channel can't get changed fast enough. I have no clue how they have ever sold a single car with this method. I wouldn't even go to them if their cars were half price. Actually kind of shocked nobody has gone and pummeled the guy to death or at the very least kicked him square in the nuts.

Also hate Safetouch and Morgan & Morgan ads.

Reactions: LesClaypool
Have you not seen Tribe's "Service is selling?" There's no way on earth you could say "unquestionably" about any other video if you haven't watched that one yet.
I was trying to avoid subjecting everyone to this out of respect, but if you insist...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT