ADVERTISEMENT

Dear God No ... Beth Mowins on MNF

atlfsunole

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2002
I don’t mind female announcer’s and a few of them are quite good....but how in the hell does this woman have a job. She is uninformed, mis-pronounces player names, doesn’t understand the subtleties of football, and has a voice that sounds like Reba McEntire and Jodie foster had a love child both with peanut butter stuck to the roof of their mouth. If she sticks around, watch the ESPN ratings fall off a cliff.

I thought she just did college football for bad games and was worried about the next lost decade of FSU w/Taggert turning into the “Beth Mowins era”.

With everything else going on politically, FSU‘s recent seasons, and now this with Mowins, I think the world is completely off of its axis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t mind female announcer’s and a few of them are quite good....but how in the hell does this woman have a job. She is uninformed, mis-pronounces player names, doesn’t understand the subtleties of football, and has a voice that sounds like Reba McEntire and Jodie foster had a love child both with peanut butter stuck to the roof of their mouth. If she sticks around, watch the ESPN ratings fall off a cliff.

I thought she just did college football for bad games and was worried about the next lost decade of FSU w/Taggert turning into the “Beth Mowins era”.

With everything else going on politically, FSU‘s recent seasons, and now this with Mowins, I think the world is completely off of its axis.
I’m literally crying laughing at your Reba /Foster reference, oh my goodness

My son hit the button and switched to the broadcast in spanish and we left it there.

Brent Musberger has a job and he is without a doubt the worst announcer in history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beth is horrid as an announcer for football. She may be a great person, a server to the ill, a provider to the needy, a wonderful softball commentator, but dear God, she is absolutely, positively, the worst at calling a football game. Her voice man. It’s like shards of glass being forced into my ears.

Reactions: canoli
I had to turn off the sound and just watch the game. eventually just changed the channel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT