ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Henry is a Monster...

Not surprising since he’s a heisman trophy winner and was pretty much the whole Bama offense in 2015.

Reactions: FSUfan1973
Lamar whipped up so much that it makes me happy every time he loses. Even though he didn’t win tonight he still made guys look silly trying to tackle him. He is ridiculously good.

San Fran D looks solid.
The Titans have beaten the Patriots and Ravens in back-to-back weeks. They might be good enough to win the Super Bowl. Very impressive.
I thought Ravens were gonna do it. Now I've switched to San Fran with how that defense wore out Dalvin. It will be interesting to see if they can stop Henry like that.

I remember during the 2015 season, the TC kept harping about how he sucked compared to Dalvin.

The Titans have beaten the Patriots and Ravens in back-to-back weeks. They might be good enough to win the Super Bowl. Very impressive.
I think the Niners are the best team in the NFL when fully healthy, which they pretty much are now. They should have beaten Baltimore a few weeks ago. Bad call from Shanahan of 4th and 1 cost them that game. I was looking forward to that rematch. Oh well. It would be interesting seeing SF’s run defense against Tennessee and Henry though. But I think KC wins the AFC so we may not get to see it.

Reactions: Psalm51
I think the Niners are the best team in the NFL when fully healthy, which they pretty much are now. They should have beaten Baltimore a few weeks ago. Bad call from Shanahan of 4th and 1 cost them that game. I was looking forward to that rematch. Oh well. It would be interesting seeing SF’s run defense against Tennessee and Henry though. But I think KC wins the AFC so we may not get to see it.
Tannehill vs Garappolo would be an awful matchups. Really hope Mahomes makes it, he’s special.

Reactions: jpw1181
Tannehill vs Garappolo would be an awful matchups. Really hope Mahomes makes it, he’s special.
Me too. KC and SF would be outstanding. That would be one game that I could just watch and enjoy. Like them both. My favorite team is the Redskins. Going on 30 years since they won the Super Bowl or have even been relevant. But hey, at least they get a high draft pick this year lol.

Reactions: CaribbeanNole

I don’t know, this Titans teams isn’t flashy but they just seem to win. If they can beat the Patriots and the Ravens on the road, I can see them beating whoever wins the Chiefs/Texans game also. I’d say they remind me of the two Giants teams that won the Super Bowl in 2007 and 2011. Unspectacular in the regular season but knew how to win in the postseason when it mattered.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Wife is a Bammer, dude falls for 5 yards. I love watching him go, and the jump pass was outstanding.

They lost 7 games in the regular season for a reason

I remember during the 2015 season, the TC kept harping about how he sucked compared to Dalvin.
He shouldn’t even be in the same convo as Dalvin. Dalvin is a dime a dozen rb.

Hmm, this Chiefs team scored 51 straight points on the Texans. The Titans toppled Brady and Jackson, but Maholmes is on another level. I don’t think the Titans will be able to contain this offense. Very impressive performance by the Chiefs and especially Maholmes.

Hmm, this Chiefs team scored 51 straight points on the Texans. The Titans toppled Brady and Jackson, but Maholmes is on another level. I don’t think the Titans will be able to contain this offense. Very impressive performance by the Chiefs and especially Maholmes.
51-7 for the record

San Fran D looks solid.

I thought Ravens were gonna do it. Now I've switched to San Fran with how that defense wore out Dalvin. It will be interesting to see if they can stop Henry like that.
Now they gotta stop someone much more dynamic than a stud rb, with a whole lot of weapons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT