ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Anjali N. Ramkissoon, MD vs. Jorge the Uber Driver HQ

10903260_629996633779112_1178150078_n.jpg

The hell is she a doctor of? I mean, she's in south Miami, so I really doubt her professional credentials. I'd like to further examine her physical credentials...

Wow, she's screwed. She's a resident physician. She's right when she says she fears she'll lose her medical license. She very well could.

Google Images
Anjali Ramkissoon

the image is removed from site but the thumb is available,,,,kinda odd shaped

Her career trajectory reminds me of the girl who joked about AIDS in Africa before boarding a flight to Africa and got fired by the time she landed

Oh and yes, I would

Two-Bagger.jpg

She's hot but the attitude totally ruins it. I would need the paper sack to cover her head.

Sad. I feel bad for her. She was clearly way out of line and out of control. But, I'd hate for it to ruin her career. She should be disciplined, apologize, make reparations and hopefully become a better person.

Most of us have had one too many and done some regretful things. We as a society need to move beyond the desire to immediately fire and destroy people and should attempt instead to use mistakes as learning points so that people can better themselves.

I know nothing about this girl but assuming she's a capable doctor, society is better off with her healing people rather than throwing her out.

Reactions: irishnole06
Sad. I feel bad for her. She was clearly way out of line and out of control. But, I'd hate for it to ruin her career. She should be disciplined, apologize, make reparations and hopefully become a better person.

Most of us have had one too many and done some regretful things. We as a society need to move beyond the desire to immediately fire and destroy people and should attempt instead to use mistakes as learning points so that people can better themselves.

I know nothing about this girl but assuming she's a capable doctor, society is better off with her healing people rather than throwing her out.
I disagree a little. Alcohol doesn't make you into a different person. If anything, it amplifies who you already are. What she did was WAY beyond regretful. She berated and assaulted that guy (and everything in his car) for an extended period of time in a HUGE tantrum. Maybe she doesn't deserve to have her entire career ruined, but she definitely deserves the blowback that she's getting.

And, based on what I saw, the chances of her ever becoming a "better" person are slim to none. She seems like a complete see you next tuesday. Great body, but a terrible person.

I wonder if there was a similar incident in her past that caused her to attend medical school in Grenada instead of here in the U.S.A.?

Yeah. There is drunk and being stupid. And then there is this. This is crazy.
And, she is not THAT drunk. Can walk. Can speak without slurring. Her eyes were fairly wide opened.
All the alcohol did was let her stop repressing her craziness.

Her best bet would be to say someone must have slipped her some drugs and she does not even remember any of this.

I wonder if there was a similar incident in her past that caused her to attend medical school in Grenada instead of here in the U.S.A.?

I doubt it. I know a lot of people of Indian descent that are born in the US but attend medical school(s) in other countries (rough estimate of people that I've met or friends of family members - 18-20). I met one family who's father is a doctor (from India) and his 2 sons and 1 daughter (all born in the US) all went to medical school outside the US. It seems to be a very popular method of getting to med school.

In any other country she'd have been set straight on the spot. So would that DB filming the whole ordeal instead of trying to talk some damn sense in her.

Yeah. There is drunk and being stupid. And then there is this. This is crazy.
And, she is not THAT drunk. Can walk. Can speak without slurring. Her eyes were fairly wide opened.
All the alcohol did was let her stop repressing her craziness.

Her best bet would be to say someone must have slipped her some drugs and she does not even remember any of this.

reminds me of Bill Cosby's coments on cocaine from the early 80s:

I said to a guy, I said, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful?", and he said, "Well, it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT