ADVERTISEMENT

Elton John Commercial

His "final" tour stopped in Nashville last month. I was going to get tickets, until I saw that nosebleed seats were going for $500 a pop.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I once read that he spends $200,000/month on flowers. No idea if that's true then or now. But I always think about that when I hear his name.

I once read that he spends $200,000/month on flowers. No idea if that's true then or now. But I always think about that when I hear his name.

A little inflated, but he DID spend $450,000 on florists over a 20 month period. It came out in a lawsuit over a contract dispute. So only about $22.5k per month, but that’s still probably about $21.5k more than I’ve spent on flowers in my lifetime. I hate wasting money on something that dies that quickly.

A little inflated, but he DID spend $450,000 on florists over a 20 month period. It came out in a lawsuit over a contract dispute. So only about $22.5k per month, but that’s still probably about $21.5k more than I’ve spent on flowers in my lifetime. I hate wasting money on something that dies that quickly.

Lucky for me, my wife feels the same way. But I do like to have flowers around on occasion.

However, it does seem a little deviant that we kill something beautiful, bring it indoors and sit around watching a once beautiful, dead thing wilt away. And then when it no longer pleases us, throw it into the garbage.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Lucky for me, my wife feels the same way. But I do like to have flowers around on occasion.

However, it does seem a little deviant that we kill something beautiful, bring it indoors and sit around watching a once beautiful, dead thing wilt away. And then when it no longer pleases us, throw it into the garbage.

We always have fresh cut flowers in our home. One of life’s small pleasures.

Reactions: dmm5157 and DFSNOLE
I have never been a huge fan. Liked some of his stuff but a lot more I would change the station as soon as the song came on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT