ADVERTISEMENT

Farm eggs vs store bought...

Hmmmm, mine look more like this:
maxresdefault.jpg
The Roxy here in Orlando use to have a Fear Factor night. I participated one time and they had a contest of who could eat the most Madagascarian eggs. I managed the to get the first one down but the second egg looked like the one in your post. When that little head popped out, I lost it and started puking everywhere. Will never do that again.

I had a older country guy working for me that would sell me eggs, whole plucked and cleaned chickens and pork he grew and butchered. Great e ating. One time I was at his farm and he caught a smaller pig and held it between his legs and cut his balls off with his pocket knife and threw them to his dog, then he slapped some burnt motor oil on his "wound" That pig was squealing and rolling around in pain while that dog sat next to him chewing on his manhood. He told me it keeps them heathier and fatter
This had me laugh out loud. The stuff I read here is worth the subscription every year, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: billanole
This had me laugh out loud. The stuff I read here is worth the subscription every year, LOL.
Why else read and participate? Sometimes funny as hell, sometimes informational, sometimes frustrating,... it is not the same place as in the hay day, but tell me the place that is?

This is an excellent question. I won't drive from South Tampa to Odessa specifically for eggs. That is a waste of time/gas/money.

These days you can probably have eggs delivered to your house. We have several people in the SH backyard chickens group who will deliver. Ask on Nextdoor.

I saw this posted on Nextdoor today for a guy who has 1.5 acres on the river. He is near the zoo.

27913286_10213601865873815_3426834808433382781_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT