ADVERTISEMENT

Finding 5 HOGS in Taggart Twilight Zone

MagNoleA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 12, 2009
This recruiting season seems to have much more energy and drive as compared to the last two seasons. This staff is really getting after it in how so many players (especially on the OL) are being considered. Granted, we have more slots to fill this year; but there is some major league tenacity working here. Why hasn't this happened in at least the last two years? This frenzied atmosphere of positive energy and anticipation must occur each and every year! Now, there is a sense of urgency in identifying talent and, of course, closing the deal in the next three weeks. Its hard for me to fathom how lame and weak our recruiting efforts (despite having overall good numbers) have been recently compared to this one. I mean its like a day and night difference. I can't believe that any coaching staff would do a half ass job and have such lackluster results i.e. not signing a friggin' QB for two years and not getting IMMEDIATE help for the line (JUCO, Grad transfer, or high school). Was it just the case of being in the Taggart Twilight Zone? :eek: Lost in Space? :eek: Star Trek: To boldly go where no recruiting season has gone before? That is all. Beam me up Scottie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News