ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a discussion board. Do we need to lay out credentials to have an opinion now? I dont see where anyone has said they were on any footing with anyone. They are opinions, nobody needs credentials to voice an opinion regardless of how outlandish it is.

And while your on the white knight subject. Why dont you let Brain defend himself from shot after shot he's taking?
I've already addressed the opinion subject.

I'll add this, the poster you are so adamantly defending has received 16 separate warnings for insulting other posters. That's a lot of thin skin.

I've already addressed the opinion subject.

I'll add this, the poster you are so adamantly defending has received 16 separate warnings for insulting other posters. That's a lot of thin skin.

Since you’ve used the term thin skin about 3 times in 3 posts, my point still stands 😂

Reactions: noletaire
I will add this, I actually like pretty much all you posters! Fan2u scares me every time I look at my fingers!

But let me share something about Brain

Back in the day we had battles, I didn’t know then how to just have conversations peacefully and intellectually

I am definitely not the smartest person in here

With that being said I used to take stances on things and did respond in not nice or ways a Christian should

So I actually like Brain now, we have some extremely different views still but that’s ok
I still don’t understand him all the time and that’s ok too
We’re human

So take it from a guy who had to take like a 5 year vacay and just respect each other’s views

Oh yeah Brian scares me too, he “ likes” everyone’s responses all the time!

UCLA (er, BrainV) is many things, including annoying, but he is anything BUT thin skinned.

I'd die to have 1/2 of his intelligence, but wish he would use it more wisely. (Hope that isn't perceived as taking a shot at him). :p
Thank you, though I will certainly acknowledge that my stomach for the personal attacks is not anything like it once was.

I do not perceive that as a shot, at all. I am genuinely curious about your comment. How would you advise me (or people, generally) to use intelligence more wisely?

Yes.... 16 warnings over the course of 17 years on the board... and that was under the old regime that gave out warnings and bannings as if it was an involuntary bodily function. All the old posters know full well the draconian moderating practices of the old rulers... I received warnings for saying "weak", "cool", and the pinnacle was a warning for putting "likes" on a post that disagreed with another poster.

You can paint me out as beelzebub all you like, but using my past warnings under the old regime as evidence that I'm the incarnate of evil posters is about as credible as O.J.'s glove... especially after you yourself were very vocal in your criticism of the level of moderating done by the previous staff.

Special thanks to @Ohio1nole @goldmom and @GeddyLee09 for their support, I appreciate you.

Yes.... 16 warnings over the course of 17 years on the board... and that was under the old regime that gave out warnings and bannings as if it was an involuntary bodily function. All the old posters know full well the draconian moderating practices of the old rulers... I received warnings for saying "weak", "cool", and the pinnacle was a warning for putting "likes" on a post that disagreed with another poster.

You can paint me out as beelzebub all you like, but using my past warnings under the old regime as evidence that I'm the incarnate of evil posters is about as credible as O.J.'s glove... especially after you yourself were very vocal in your criticism of the level of moderating done by the previous staff.

Special thanks to @Ohio1nole @goldmom and @GeddyLee09 for their support, I appreciate you.
No. I've told you before that I can see your previous warnings. Those are 16 warnings for insulting other posters out of 25 total over the last five years. I'm not painting you as anything. Your own posting history is doing that just fine.

No. I've told you before that I can see your previous warnings. Those are 16 warnings for insulting other posters out of 25 total over the last five years. I'm not painting you as anything. Your own posting history is doing that just fine
According to my "conversation" record, I've received 3 warnings since September of 2022, two of them for the same post. So 3 warnings from the Osceola for two of my posts since they took over. In that context, hardly a checkered posting history.

But Noletaire is just a "bad seed", I guess. Give someone a "label" and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT