ADVERTISEMENT

Give Mack Leonard some love.

Did a great job keeping their bats quiet. She may be the secret weapon for OKC.
Clutch. I would have never thought we would hold them to 3 runs in 14 innings. And honestly if not for an error and the ump behind the plate not calling a strike on a ball right down the middle of the plate when Reid was in in the 6th we start the inning with 2 outs and they likely don't score in the 6th.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Mack was magnificent, but Alameda is amazing. Lonni's management of her pitchers is something to behold. The pitchers have to execute and mack did that to perfection, but Lonni's calls and positioning the defense controls the game.

I watched OKST obliterate Oregon. Just getting bye them will be a tall order, but with this group of seniors and their coach, I like our chances.

I watched OKST obliterate Oregon. Just getting by them will be a tall order, but with this group of seniors and their coach, I like our chances.
Stanford just won Duke's Super, so they'll get the first shot against OU next weekend.

Reactions: billanole
Clutch. I would have never thought we would hold them to 3 runs in 14 innings. And honestly if not for an error and the ump behind the plate not calling a strike on a ball right down the middle of the plate when Reid was in in the 6th we start the inning with 2 outs and they likely don't score in the 6th.
Both their runs last night were as a result of a bad throw error and a hit batter. Great job keeping them off the bases.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Mack was magnificent, but Alameda is amazing. Lonni's management of her pitchers is something to behold. The pitchers have to execute and mack did that to perfection, but Lonni's calls and positioning the defense controls the game.

I watched OKST obliterate Oregon. Just getting bye them will be a tall order, but with this group of seniors and their coach, I like our chances.
Crazy how things workout but it is what it is. What we face now in our beginning bracket will be several top perineal World Series programs. Really it’s what you want especially if you’re a true battle tested warrior. The reward will be great but the satisfaction will be even sweeter.

One opponent is the heavily favored #1 OU seed, but first things first. What I’m seeing against our immediate OSU series is we’re going to match up well with a tough and talented cowgirl squad. The vise the ladies present will get us through to the next. You can bet for each opponent the electricity and emotions will be intense throughout each game. Wish I could be there for these 2 bracket games knowing what I’ve seen before when these teams meet. No love lost. This year’s OU team is the best of the year’s best, but I’m sure OU’s Gasso sees another specially built and talented Alameda squad heading her way wanting this collision course.

All year long we’ve seen and heard how the ladies have been mentally preparing and it’s paying off. It’s added an element to take on each difficult situation then quickly move positively on towards “what’s the next” moment at hand.

Go Noles! 🥎

We played Ok St earlier in the year. That was prob the worst span of play we had during the season and we beat them once and lost the final game 3-2 and had the lead going into the 6th. They have a good team, but if we swings the bats and pitch like we have I like our chances.

We played Ok St earlier in the year. That was prob the worst span of play we had during the season and we beat them once and lost the final game 3-2 and had the lead going into the 6th. They have a good team, but if we swings the bats and pitch like we have I like our chances.
It really was. We made 5 errors in the first game and still won on Reid’s first season appearance. The second game the errors were reduced to 1 but this was Mack’s first start of the season and in the 1st she gave a 4 run pad to OSU. It won’t be the same this go around, can’t see it. Knowing her team Alameda has been building up this arm squad all season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT