ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody asked Adam Fuller why our corners play outside leverage when they're right next to the sideline?

frostyjax

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2017
I've noticed that our corners play outside leverage when they're literally right next to the sideline. I've seen recievers line up literally two yards from the sideline and we're still playing outside leverage. What the **** are we trying to accomplish with this? Does Adam Fuller not realize that you can't catch the ball out of bounds? Are we trying to defend the sideline instead of the endzone? This is the most infuriating and ****ing nonsensical thing about our defensive scheme. This scheme leaves a massive hole in the middle of the field. Our corners regularly get beat inside, and it's not their fault, they're just doing what they are coached to do. The outside corners are only covering about 5 yards of grass while the safeties are expected to cover 30 yards. It doesn't ****ing work. The whole point of our 2 deep safeties scheme is that we're supposed to prevent the deep ball, and stiffen up in the redzone, but we can't do either of those things because of our dogshit scheme. Has anybody asked Adam Fuller why we do this? Has anybody ever seen another defense that does this? Cus I sure haven't. Kirby Smart for example has his corners play inside leverage if they're close to the sideline, which makes a hell of a lot more sense. I think that Adam Fuller is a dogshit DC, and I think we're going to waste a national championship caliber offense this year with his dogshit defense. He should have been fired this offseason after his defense got obliterated by Florida and Oklahoma, who both went 6-7 by the way.

Reactions: bungman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News