ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Noles! I'm new here

BadAssWarDaddy

Walk-on
Dec 8, 2017
Wherever the Noles Need Me
Lifelong Nole fan. Just recently moved to Tallahassee. I was talking to some Noles and heard this was a good place to hang out. I'm excited to be here. So what advice do you have for someone new to town and the board?

Dade-Massacre-Seminole-War.jpeg

Is that you Willie? Willie Jr?

My advice is simple. "Lethal simplicity." Lethal simplicity. We want you to post fast and often but be really simple when it comes to conveying your thoughts, not confusing them on what they might be but allow our guys to go out and just get the message fast. And score a LIKE. We all like LIKES. I really like LIKES. You see a lot of great threads. We like those. I'm not one of those guys, unless it's the four-minute situation that we like those long threads, I like to like fast. So as long as we can like fast and often, it's a good thing. We take pride in doing that.

This board is basically dead. Lots of old timers here so you may have a hard time fitting in.

You would have liked the LR and the semi-related political board (even if you didn’t care about politics it was extremely entertaining) prior to the big change in discipline, what two years ago now...

For Sports the TC and TCCL are good places for Nole info. Welcome to Warchant.

This board is basically dead. Lots of old timers here so you may have a hard time fitting in.

You would have liked the LR and the semi-related political board (even if you didn’t care about politics it was extremely entertaining) prior to the big change in discipline, what two years ago now...

For Sports the TC and TCCL are good places for Nole info. Welcome to Warchant.
Seems like somebody just got called old.

Reactions: 62Nole
Is that you Willie? Willie Jr?

My advice is simple. "Lethal simplicity." Lethal simplicity. We want you to post fast and often but be really simple when it comes to conveying your thoughts, not confusing them on what they might be but allow our guys to go out and just get the message fast. And score a LIKE. We all like LIKES. I really like LIKES. You see a lot of great threads. We like those. I'm not one of those guys, unless it's the four-minute situation that we like those long threads, I like to like fast. So as long as we can like fast and often, it's a good thing. We take pride in doing that.

welcome..

quick breakdown
good board , with a few primary posters that provide decent distraction throughout the day
the mod is ok, very fair with posts and what not, although for full disclosure , I am in process of developing a report ( think Mitchell Report for baseball) that he cheats at fantasy sports.
The PGSF has what is widely considered the greatest fantasy golf competition on this site and sign ups are the first week of Jan 2018

Reactions: DFSNOLE
What did you have pre-Taggart?
I mean I could tell you but what fun would that be.
You've already got the hint you need.

(And if you want the shortcut you could click on my name and still see my entire posting history, but that's no fun either)

I mean I could tell you but what fun would that be.
You've already got the hint you need.

(And if you want the shortcut you could click on my name and still see my entire posting history, but that's no fun either)
Ah Hah! RumNole!
Had to go find a quote. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT