ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Grail of Cars For Sale

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
and being sold by the Bandit himself....refurbed... 1977 Pontiac Trans Am....going on Christie's auction block April 24th......anyone down for pooling funds to bid?

mother of god

In 2014 alone, ones in museum quality condition sold for over $100,000 and in December of 2014, another '77 Trans Am from Reynolds' collection sold for $450,000 … and in my opinion, that car wasn't in as good a condition as some of the others I've seen.

hold on while I dig around in my couch cushions... because, you know..LR

Burt was looking pretty rough around the edges when Gas Monkey visited him on their TA build. I heard he is getting foreclosed on, etc. too. Hope he's hanging in there.

Love the car. Trans Am Depot out of Tallahassee makes new ones out of Camaros. Pretty sweet rides.

He just made about 700k in another auction of his memorbilia... including another "Bandit" that went for $450k.

Now he bought this one last year and restored it, he probably only has about $70k in it max, if he sells it for anywhere near $450, that should be his business.

Restoring them and flipping him with his signature. That's a lot of cheese to sign the dash and the hood, and make sure the DMV paperwork shows that he was the owner.

fark_2ax06ueEwkI1aUzqn7uuQ9fLgUg.jpg

Perhaps DeVoe Moore needs another collectible for the Antique Car Museum?

41801896001_2294149142001_video-still-for-video-2294046087001.jpg

Since this car is not a true Smokey movie car, I would not call it the Holy Grail. It's just a SE Trans Am being flipped by a celebrity, which does add to it's value.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT