ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is your life that you will be pressured into sex to join a Tampa improv group.

Wow, I wonder if criminal charges could be filed for "coercing" vs "forcing" sex.

Would this be "I'm only gay for the play"?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
This commenter summed up this hit piece quite well

So basically, there is zero concrete evidence of any kind against them, and all of this is based on is one-sided he-said-she-said accusations. There has been no trial, no charges nor even a police investigation. And yet you subvert the 6th Amendment of the Constitution by disseminating an article in a major newspaper, along with your website and broad social media outreach, with their names and even their photos in plain view, assuming they are guilty before a trial has even been conducted and before they had even the faintest opportunity to defend themselves. For all your idle talk about preserving journalistic integrity and restoring public trust amid a post-truth societal atmosphere, you've succeeded in tarnishing your reputation as a newspaper and more broadly as a purveyor of supposed truth, and you've ruined two lives in the process on the gamble that the accusations result in a guilty verdict after a legal process that hasn't even happened yet or may never happen due to vastly insufficient evidence to even begin one, all to pad your site with clickbait. This is Nancy Grace level dishonesty and journalistic irresponsibility.

I'll be cancelling my subscription this afternoon.

The wife was on the cover of Creative Loafing in 2013

1237861_323057791173438_29353185_n.jpg

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT