ADVERTISEMENT

How much are beers and mixed drinks in the UCC and the Grill

Dont know, but I hope you are not trying to budget when approaching alcohol.
That's nice but I am not sure what you are saying. Are you suggesting it does not matter whether the beers are six dollars or 12 dollars? I have seen both at other venues.

I have a stack of receipts sitting right in front of me now. $8:50 for premium liquor drinks. It was Absolute, splash of coconut rum, cranberry with a lime (that was my specialty beach drink I made when I bartended at Spinnaker back in the day). Beers were $6:50 each.

Reactions: David Slaton
I have a stack of receipts sitting right in front of me now. $8:50 for premium liquor drinks. It was Absolute, splash of coconut rum, cranberry with a lime (that was my specialty beach drink I made when I bartended at Spinnaker back in the day). Beers were $6:50 each.
All beers, or Budweiser? Bottles or pints? Just curious.

Thanks Jamie! Your drink sounds good. Maybe you can make me one sometime! In fact, you may have made me one at the Spinnaker once upon a time.

How many of these drinks did you have, Jamie? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT