ADVERTISEMENT

If you love FSU please donate!!!

Killer Frosty

Star Player
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2012
None of us like what we are seeing. FSU needs money to fix this problem. I know its hard for a lot of us to give money and even harder when we don't know anything that is going internally. With the results on the field and not being informed it's hard to pull out your wallet. I am asking for your help. If you can give some money even by a small margin please give it to FSU. I know I will be screaming and wanting to kill myself if we have to get Norvell or some other AAC coach. But my family and I will be increasing the money we give. I want FSU to get better and I am sure you all as well. Please talk it over with your family and help FSU get out of this hole we dug our selfs into. Your fellow Nole - Mike

12/7
Want people to to keep in mind please donate and help Fsu with anything you can. Pretty much everyone knows my thoughts on Norvell and it looks like he is going to be the guy. I will support him and hope he does well and I hope you all do too. Alwase feel free to let people know your opinions both positive and negative. But do realize we all are still part of Fsu family and what the best for them. Go Noles!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News