ADVERTISEMENT

It was 20 years ago today....

Bartdog

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2002
Jax
We had our first LR get together. We met up at Nolegal's place to toss the pigskin around and watch some CFB on tv, then went and watched a nailbiter between FSU and GT. We won in the end with an interception to seal the game 14-13. I tried to drop some pictures in here but haven't been able to. This site doesn't let you upload them directly to a thread, or at least not in a way that I have figured out yet.

We had our first LR get together. We met up at Nolegal's place to toss the pigskin around and watch some CFB on tv, then went and watched a nailbiter between FSU and GT. We won in the end with an interception to seal the game 14-13. I tried to drop some pictures in here but haven't been able to. This site doesn't let you upload them directly to a thread, or at least not in a way that I have figured out yet.
There were some great Locker Room tailgates. I think my all time favorite was the Rebel/Yankee cook-off at a Spring Game. Man, there was some great food there.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I went to freefly's tailgate for the national championship game in Pasadena. That's the only one I made it to.

Brought one of our infamous players. He thought nobody would recognize him, but he was wrong. Everyone was glad to meet him though, so it was good time!

You have to upload them to a site like Photobucket or Imgur, (Photos on your computer or Microsoft Photos is not a hosting site)

Reactions: BrianNole777
All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

I am so old, I thought you were going to say, "Sgt. Pepper Taught the Band to Play!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT