ADVERTISEMENT

Japan just outran the US

noletime1995

All-ACC
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2002
in the 4x100 relay. Japan. Yes Jamaca won gold, understandable. But Japan? US men's track and field is in the tank is its best sprinter is 34 and a juicer.

The men's teams look like spoiled overrated athelets. Maybe they should take all the gold necklaces and diamond earrings off. Maybe they could run faster.

Yes, correction, no medal in the 4x100 for the men in a crumbling men's track and field program.

Im not hating but Jamaica's sprinters are on something. In a sport like that I believe everyone's on something, even the US. Only Jamaica has mastered it. The reason I say this, they're way too small of a country to be dominating like that. And when the runners were in the tunnel Jamaica's sprinters look totally different than everybody else. They look like football players. Just my opinion

Reactions: minhnga
Im not hating but Jamaica's sprinters are on something. In a sport like that I believe everyone's on something, even the US. Only Jamaica has mastered it. The reason I say this, they're way too small of a country to be dominating like that. And when the runners were in the tunnel Jamaica's sprinters look totally different than everybody else. They look like football players. Just my opinion

Japan whipped the men, Japan, never thought I'd see the day!

Japan whipped the men, Japan, never thought I'd see the day!
We just don't pass the baton efficiently, could've came in 2nd. Overall the US came in second in most of the Sprints and 1st in most of the other events we're not in the tank.

Yeah, Jamaica has mastered fooling the drug tests. It's well-established that that region of the world produces unreal sprinters.

So are you saying that Bolt is doping? No way.

If everyone is doping then they're still the best. Nobody beat Bolt with or without a positive test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT