ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo needs to seriously re-evaluate his coaches

manleynumber1nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 5, 2010
Starting with Rick Trickett. I know we all get a little upset when the team plays bad and we say things that we may not really mean sometimes but there comes a point to where you can see the weakest link on the team and it is the offensive line. Did anyone see the size difference in our oline and their dline? Yet our guys couldn't open up even a crease to get some kind of running game going. That IS COACHING and having your players ready to go! I'm so sick of always watching piss poor offensive line play

On to Jimbo... I may get blasted for this but Jimbo is going to have to get with the times and dumb down his offense so that we can get these young VERY talented players in the mix. I have a real hard time believing that George Campbell wouldn't be a household name right now at clemson. Pig too. If Jimbo would set his pride to the side and hire a legit O coordinator and let him call the plays and just manage the team as a whole i truly believe this team would be great! One thing is for sure though... Some kind of changes are going to have to be made. INSANITY: Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Have a good New Year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News