ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant

I'm sorry, but all lives are not equally great. Kobe exhibited greatness which is why so many mourn his passing.
Ignorance is a trait of many people. All lives are as equally great and important in so many countless ways. Nobody is any better or worse than the next person. Many may be more popular, but nobody is greater.

Ignorance is a trait of many people. All lives are as equally great and important in so many countless ways. Nobody is any better or worse than the next person. Many may be more popular, but nobody is greater.
I couldn’t agree less with this. Everyone’s life is valuable but so many people waste their’s to some degree. To say that some drug abusing criminal who passes away from a heroin overdose affected as many people as Kobe Bryant is absurd.

I couldn’t agree less with this. Everyone’s life is valuable but so many people waste their’s to some degree. To say that some drug abusing criminal who passes away from a heroin overdose affected as many people as Kobe Bryant is absurd.
We don't know for certain what causes some people to shine in their lives and others to waste theirs.

I just don't believe that two five year olds, side by side in kindergarten, draw straws and one says mine's the short one...I think I'll just go ahead now and take the wrong path.

One thing is certain...they affected their families.

Reactions: MagNoleA
You don't seem to get it. One person "affecting" more people doesn't make one's life more valuable than the other. Each person is created with unique gifts and have many flaws. Except you of course. Our value is much deeper than mere popularity. We are all valued and cherished as deeply and as much as the next person. You have no idea what causes a person to make bad choices. No idea what they have may gone through. And, apparently, no idea of how to empathize with a fellow human being. Who's to say you would have made the same choices, if not worse, if you had experienced what they have.
My comments were based on the value a person and not how much someone may have affected other people. Did you confuse the line of mercy with the line of shallow judgement? Please stop showing your ignorance.

Reactions: goldmom
The girl had 8 different types of DNA in her rape kit. And no one here has a leg to stand considering jw.

In my rehabbing from a knee replacement I have watched every crime solving and ID program on TV for the last 2 months. This evidence was discussed in one of the cases as a reference. The 8 different DNAs included DNA found on the bed spread and not on or in her.

On a side note after watching the show I don't plan on every staying in a hotel again. They reported dozens of semen DNA on every bed spread they check from many different hotel chains.

Reactions: squiffynole
In my rehabbing from a knee replacement I have watched every crime solving and ID program on TV for the last 2 months. This evidence was discussed in one of the cases as a reference. The 8 different DNAs included DNA found on the bed spread and not on or in her.

On a side note after watching the show I don't plan on every staying in a hotel again. They reported dozens of semen DNA on every bed spread they check from many different hotel chains.
The bed spread is the first thing to get thrown on the floor in a corner.

I understand unless there is a visible stain on the bed spread it is rarely every changed out.
Semen is a precious form of life, this is not widely known but it that can stay alive for five days in a Motel 6 environment. Just kidding, kind of not really.

Btw I had both knees replaced over the past three years and am very pleased with the outcome good luck with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT