ADVERTISEMENT

Laremy Tunsil

Dredilla77

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2004
How freaking stupid can you be?! I only know about gang stuff because of the line of work I do, this dude just did the gangster disciple handshake on live tv with his friend. Wow, I'm truly appalled I just saw that. I see why he was picked where his was picked now. Dumbass

Reactions: tenole
giphy.gif

Just kidding OP. Dude's sketchy..

He just basically admitted it was himself in the picture. I mean damn its like asking someone are you pregnant. If that's not you, you'd scream loud and clear its not you. His answers to Suze Kolber were hilarious.

Whoever did it to him will be serving some time. I am sure they were not smart enough to cover their tracks. This cost him somewhere between 3 and 5 million dollars, at least. That goes a little beyond punking somebody.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
Wow. Not all that surprising. Everyone knew it was in when he picked ole miss. But to see it there in writing is interesting.

Reactions: NJNOLES
It couldn't happen to a bigger idiot...this just shows his level of maturity and intelligence.
I hate cheaters = Ole Miss & Tunsil.

Reactions: NoleAPath
Man son just sent me what he just posted on Instagram. Freeze is a cheater for real if the stuff on there is true

Reactions: supanoles5
ESPN could not get enough of his pot video. Sensationalizing draft slides is their thing.

Now, the heat would be on Ole Miss, not the kid himself. And have any of their accounts mentioned it yet? No secret they have their own agendas, just not sure when it became acceptable to so transparently manipulate news.

How freaking stupid can you be?! I only know about gang stuff because of the line of work I do, this dude just did the gangster disciple handshake on live tv with his friend. Wow, I'm truly appalled I just saw that. I see why he was picked where his was picked now. Dumbass

And now you know why the Dolphins continue to suck and I refuse to root for them.

Whoever did it to him will be serving some time. I am sure they were not smart enough to cover their tracks. This cost him somewhere between 3 and 5 million dollars, at least. That goes a little beyond punking somebody.

So you can do time for posting actual pictures on social media??? How about don't have people take photos of you hitting a bong. Or better yet, don't smoke pot if you want to be a pro athlete.

Had the Rams not acted out of desperation, it seems as though we really would have had back-to-back #1's.

Looking back on it #ItKindOfSucksMan!

Reactions: shadow_nole
When I see this kids behavior I place blame on the environment he came from. It's clear Ole Miss was not in control with their kids. Acting just like the mercenary players they were.

So you can do time for posting actual pictures on social media??? How about don't have people take photos of you hitting a bong. Or better yet, don't smoke pot if you want to be a pro athlete.
Pro athletes don't smoke pot?

Reactions: shallownole
I just tweeted an article about Tunsil taking money from the Clarion-Ledger Tunsil favorited it on his new twitter account within seconds. I think Tunsil might be the dumbest human on the planet!
The question is will the NCAA do anything about the slimy cheaters at Ole Piss? I'm not holding my breath. We already know sEcSPN will say very little about if any anything.

The question is will the NCAA do anything about the slimy cheaters at Ole Piss? I'm not holding my breath. We already know sEcSPN will say very little about if any anything.
If they aren't going to do anything abt UM and UNC Im quite certain nothing will come of this unfortunately.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
So, did the Dolphins not do their homework? Or are they just riverboat gamblers willing to speculate that this kid can keep his act together for 7-10 years? You never know with the Dolphins......seems like they have been "rebuilding" for 20+ years.

It's very illegal to hack into someone's account. It's likely even moreso if you then post detrimental photos, whether real or doctored, from their account. And if there's blackmail / extortion involved, that's an additional offense.

Whoever did this to him will be doing some solid time - regardless of the authenticity of the bong or IG screenshots.

Also doubt the NCAA does anything. Tun$il will claim the IG screenshots were doctored, which is very easy to do, and also that he didn't understand the question during the presser, which is also an easy claim to make. The NCAA doesn't have subpoena power, so they won't be able to get access to his accounts. End of show. Hopefully they find a paper trail some other way.

So, did the Dolphins not do their homework? Or are they just riverboat gamblers willing to speculate that this kid can keep his act together for 7-10 years? You never know with the Dolphins......seems like they have been "rebuilding" for 20+ years.
That late in the first round he's very much a worthwhile risk. Really what's he done?

He took money in college -- same can be said for 80% of draftable players.
He smoked pot -- same can be said for 80% of draftable players (or Americans in general).
He got his accounts hacked -- is that his fault?

He was dumb to have that video taken while he was using the bong, but it was likely years ago.

Fins should make him shut is social media down or use a stronger password, make him submit to frequent drug tests.

Percy Harvin and Johnny Manziel were far more high risk picks than Tun$il.

Reactions: REMEMBERHOWTHEYWERE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT