ADVERTISEMENT

Lazy Booster Needs 2 Ole Miss Tickets

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
I'm finally getting around to looking for Ole Miss tickets. Yes, I am a booster who got all those emails many months ago about ticket availability. It wasn't near football season, so I just let it slide and watched basketball.

I could buy the tickets that Ole Miss still has for sale, but who wants to sit with a bunch of people who have funny and still do not realize that the War of Northern Aggression is over. Plus, they would cheer against the Noles ... and let's be honest ... I'll be drunk and get into trouble when I tell them that their athletic teams are named after the losers in a war. It's not like the Florida State Seminoles ... who remain to this day unconquered and have established success in business taking money from poor fools who are bad at math.

So, to help me prove to the world that laziness and procrastination aren't as bad as everyone portrays them to be and to help reduce senseless fan violence, won't someone please hook a brother up with 2 seats in a Seminole section? In return, I will not only give you cash, but something far more valuable. The Dalai Lama owes me a solid from a time I helped him out of a jam. You hook me up with tickets, then when you die, upon your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. You'll have that going for you, which is nice.

Please email at jimjones_fsu at yahoo dot com.

I'm finally getting around to looking for Ole Miss tickets. Yes, I am a booster who got all those emails many months ago about ticket availability. It wasn't near football season, so I just let it slide and watched basketball.

I could buy the tickets that Ole Miss still has for sale, but who wants to sit with a bunch of people who have funny and still do not realize that the War of Northern Aggression is over. Plus, they would cheer against the Noles ... and let's be honest ... I'll be drunk and get into trouble when I tell them that their athletic teams are named after the losers in a war. It's not like the Florida State Seminoles ... who remain to this day unconquered and have established success in business taking money from poor fools who are bad at math.

So, to help me prove to the world that laziness and procrastination aren't as bad as everyone portrays them to be and to help reduce senseless fan violence, won't someone please hook a brother up with 2 seats in a Seminole section? In return, I will not only give you cash, but something far more valuable. The Dalai Lama owes me a solid from a time I helped him out of a jam. You hook me up with tickets, then when you die, upon your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. You'll have that going for you, which is nice.

Please email at jimjones_fsu at yahoo dot com.

Okay, so nobody has 2 to spare. How about 4? I could use 4 tickets now.

47505887.jpg

I've got 2 and would love to sit with ya but at this point I can only consider trading for 2 Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT