ADVERTISEMENT

Locker Room NCAAT Pick'em

The champ I picked got knocked out in the first round by a 16, but somehow I am completely happy with my bracket right now.

1521434159192-fsu_xavier_thumb.jpg-1999876.960x540.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously something is broken in the universe. I'm alone in 1st place in the clubhouse after the 1st weekend. Time to check those 7 seals on John the Revelator's scroll.

The champ I picked got knocked out in the first round by a 16, but somehow I am completely happy with my bracket right now.

201803182231811142465.jpg

Agreed. But isn't that whats wrong with FSU basketball? It should be expected, not a pleasant surprise. I do like watching FSU O when they are playing up tempo. The athleticism is exciting to watch. Except Koumadje, he strikes me as very un-athletic, has no concept of bend at the knees and has no first or second step. Looks like a tree taking root. Damn if only I was 7ft 4.

Oh, and whats up with Lindner's picture. They made him look like Beetlejuice. http://seminoles.com/sports/basketball/roster/

Congrats Russ!

I'm going chalk in the first round in the future. Guessing upsets is a failing strategy. They (upsets) are completely random, and I've learned I can't predict them accurately based on teams' performance leading up to the tourney. Efforts to do so result in going in a hole within the first two days. I'm going chalk early on from now on.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I saw that I was actually T5 for number of correct picks. I'm really surprised because I was way far back.

You had Michigan in the finals when no one else did, and of course you picked the champion.

I finished 28th in correct picks, but 8th overall!

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT