ADVERTISEMENT

Locker Roomers You Have Never Met

I've met a bunch when I was down in Tally, but couldn't tell you exactly who and who I haven't.......usually tailgating and 3 sheets to the wind by that time.

I'm going to try to make it down for a game this year, try being the operative word..........but with the way this year has started, life might have a say in that. But would definitely love to get up with some locals at a sports bar for the Miami game.

One thing that must be said is that no matter our differences on here, I've always had a great time.

Here's a pic from the '06/'07 Warchant Spring Football game, fun time.

14358631_10108207571397973_3447708543160555080_n.jpg

I've met a bunch when I was down in Tally, but couldn't tell you exactly who and who I haven't.......usually tailgating and 3 sheets to the wind by that time.

I'm going to try to make it down for a game this year, try being the operative word..........but with the way this year has started, life might have a say in that. But would definitely love to get up with some locals at a sports bar for the Miami game.

One thing that must be said is that no matter our differences on here, I've always had a great time.

Here's a pic from the '06/'07 Warchant Spring Football game, fun time.

14358631_10108207571397973_3447708543160555080_n.jpg

Leave it to Tom to wear blue and green.

I've bumped into folks but wouldn't say I've met anyone long enough to "know" them.

I didn't mention you because we did meet briefly in Jacksonville at Bowden's last game. I was the handsome guy that you chose not to remember because your husband would get jealous. ;)
That was such a great time. I started drinking tequila sunrises at 900 and didn't give a crap about the rain or cold. Went until the game thinking we were going to get run out of the place. Smh made something (gumbo?) and my brother in law made either jambalaya or a low country boil. Can't remember which game was which. I got to sit in the box with some big shots from my work and then the noles won the dang game.

Reactions: Gonolz and FSUSarah
but would like to.

I've met many Locker Roomers over the years and those that I have met have never disappointed. We've always had a blast and you know who you are.

This thread is about LRers never met. Who are the LRers you haven't met, but would like to?

I have never met the moderator who keeps every thing in line but allows us some freedom. Although, I don't know if I want to go to DFS, I would love to share a beer with @DFSNOLE.

Although, we have never met, @fsu1jreed and I have emailed over the years and he is a great dude.

I have had a few beers with her son and would like to meet @goldmom one day.

@FreeFlyNole had good advice for me when I moved to the Tampa area and I would love to share a beer or go skydiving with him someday.

and many more ... @F4Gary, @Nolomite, @runkpanole, @Fijimn, @billanole, @Finance85, Tribe (or totallynottribe)... so many more that I could name, but I will give last props to @RunRonnieRun. Dude your posts paint you as a total A-hole (please don't ban me DFS, I mentioned you first.;)), but you always make a good point and make me laugh. You are cool by me.

This board is a welcome escape from the everyday world. Anyone here who is ever in the Tampa Bay area, whether mentioned or not, let me know.
Hopefully a crowd can mix at a tailgate or two this year. I posted with Manch, les, and a few others about meeting for a soccer match as well.
Let’s Garnet and Gold it sometime, peeps!

I met quite a few folks before Rivals days, Easty, JMG, FSUDawg and too many others to remember. Even met Gene then too.

Reactions: noleit
Tripp moved to the University of Texas in Austin, he'll still see you if you need to see him.

I'm going to a start up that does an ablation technology in spine surgery.

Relievant Med Systems, one of the guys on their board of directors was my old CEO, from two start ups ago, he tapped me and two other guys who used to work for him to build their sales force.

It's a pretty slick technology for chronic back pain. The care continum is broad but has a pretty big therapy gap. You are either on conservative therapy (opiates, or epidurals), or really invasive surgery, laminectomy, diskectomy or fusion. This offers a much less invasive intermediate step, in the clinical trials it was effective on 74% of people and got 42% completely off opiates. (which these days is a big deal)

It's going to be a grind for the first couple of years, no CPT code, no insurance coverage, all stuff I've delt with before. But who dares wins right?
Interesting post more

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I met Ryche and another dude when the SCNT met up at Wild Pitch (formerly 3rd Base) in Frisco. Met Desi before the Clemson game last year, legit as I'd presume he would be.

List of fun meetings would probably be jreed, Russ, goldie, TexSkills (I guess haha), Sarah, GoNolz, RRR, Les (but I'd be sure to wear a ManU shirt)... Free would be fun to meet but would make my life feel horribly inadequate I'm thinking.

Need to make my way to Tarrant County and grub with Gary before I head east.

Will look forward to meeting you when you get here - when is that happening, BTW??

I've met Jamnolfin, Jerry Kutz and Dotcom.

Last edited:
Reactions: West Duval Nole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT