ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at Ok St. . .softball

summit2001

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2003
Looking back at our three game set during the season, we were 1-2. . . winning game one handedly with Sandercock, losing game two when Mack got into big trouble early, then losing game three by one run with Sandercock going again. We scored 7 in the win. . . 1 and 2 in the consecutive losses.

Not knowing a whole lot about the Ok St roster, I try to look at how we have changed or grown since that time in the season. I believe Sandercock's confidence may be at an all-time high. Not that I can get inside her head, but looking at her body language and demeaner. . .it seems like she feels she could hold the NY yankees lineup to a no hitter. Knowing how important game one is in the world series, I think we all expect to see her take the circle in game one.

I feel if we can score four, its our game. Can we do it? I say yes. Against UGA it seemed we started back to doing all the right things. Small ball, doubles, speed, productive at bats. . . we seemed to have base runners on base all the time, and with our type of play, thats hard to keep from scoring. Lets get game one in the win column. . .6-3 Noles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News