ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Basketball and Hookers

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Talking about it on Mike and Mike. Saying the school paid for strippers during recruit visits. Players and their chaperones were having sex with them. Coach didn't technically know what was going on, but it may of been a don't ask, don't tell situation.

Sounds juicy

Can we kick them out of the ACC if their Bball program gets the death penalty. They really don't bring much else to the table.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
I'd say it's a pretty big stretch to say the "school" paid for the hookers... and if you think that this is an isolated incident and doesn't happen almost everywhere (including at FSU) you are incredibly naive... maybe not paying for sex, but most certainly having girls take around and show recruits a "good time".

Reactions: NolaNole9
Not looking good for UL, now former recruits and players have confirmed that a staff member gave them cash for the hookers.This scandal will get ugly fast now that this girl is making the media rounds.

Although he claims he didn't know this was going on, I bet Pitino got the points from these Cardinal trysts added to his Frequent-John card.

I'd say it's a pretty big stretch to say the "school" paid for the hookers... and if you think that this is an isolated incident and doesn't happen almost everywhere (including at FSU) you are incredibly naive... maybe not paying for sex, but most certainly having girls take around and show recruits a "good time".

Having girl students take recruits around to show them a good time is way different than strip parties and hookers in the door room paid for by the Director of something, athletics or basketball, some kind of director. This person was first a GA. (per the story I heard told on mike and mike).

I hope this is not the normal. I don't believe it is. It may happen from time to time at some campus's, but not the norm.

So I read up on this for the first time and it gave me the heebs. Not only could I smell the gonosyphylherpelaids from here but it was absolutely disgusting that the main pimp used her three teenage daughters as prostitutes in addition to the other girls. Also it was absolutely disgusting that she named one of her crotchfruit that was female "Rod Ni".

So I just heard in the OTL story that the head stripper and her youngest daughter would go bang the recruits and their guardian.

Nice

So I read up on this for the first time and it gave me the heebs. Not only could I smell the gonosyphylherpelaids from here but it was absolutely disgusting that the main pimp used her three teenage daughters as prostitutes in addition to the other girls. Also it was absolutely disgusting that she named one of her crotchfruit that was female "Rod Ni".

Yeah man...that's some low life shiz.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So I just heard in the OTL story that the head stripper and her youngest daughter would go bang the recruits and their guardian.

Nice
Not looking good for UL, now former recruits and players have confirmed that a staff member gave them cash for the hookers.This scandal will get ugly fast now that this girl is making the media rounds.

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon...

Reactions: Spearchucker87
I got teed up some on a recruiting visit back in the day...

Did the report say approximately how many parties took place over the 4 year period?

Did the report say approximately how many parties took place over the 4 year period?

No but it didn't sound like it was a once in a blue moon type of occurrence, but repeatedly throughout the years.

I'm pretty sure that Lawton Chiles let a guy out of prison, so he could recruit his son to University of Florida. I believe that Spike Lee jointed (produced) a documentary about it.

Another example of how big money has changed college athletics. Coaches making millions know they need to win -- by attracting the best recruits -- to keep making millions. Colleges need their teams to win so fans pour into their heavily financed stadiums and arenas. Ergo, more prime recruits needed.

Hiring a few tramps will help everyone accomplish those goals?? Hand me the phone. I suspect this is only the tip of the extremes to which some programs will go to attract premiere recruits.

FSU is countering with a new recruiting strategy revealed at the Jam with Ham -

Ham%20Cash_zpsl5pr1tzy.jpg

I know you're joking, but Ole Leonard has been out-recruiting Pitino lately (see class of '15 and '16 so far). Can't say if it's just good old fashioned hard work or better quality hookers, but I'm not going to question it.
After the Karen Sypher incident, I can conceive that Pitino would be willing to look the other way if frat brothers or even boosters were making sure there were attractive women around. But not if dollars were openly exchanging hands for sex. He had too much going for him already during this time period to have knowingly allowed something like that.

Hamilton never would, regardless of the state of the program. But looks like the state is likely to be exceedingly good is just a few more months.

I know you're joking, but Ole Leonard has been out-recruiting Pitino lately (see class of '15 and '16 so far). Can't say if it's just good old fashioned hard work or better quality hookers, but I'm not going to question it.

Ham's recruiting has always been good. Let's hope with the latest batch of superstars, he can develop them well and turn it into a cohesive team with a good offense.

Ham's recruiting has always been good. Let's hope with the latest batch of superstars, he can develop them well and turn it into a cohesive team with a good offense.
That's a myth. Ham's recruiting has been awful the past few years. He was good for getting a surprise 5 star (usually with caveats like Wafer/Johnson/Kreft) and some under the radar types prior to that, but he's never landed classes like the '15 class and what he's doing so far in '16. This is the first time he is truly landing entire classes full of kids who are on par with the upper level of the ACC teams.

That's a myth. Ham's recruiting has been awful the past few years. He was good for getting a surprise 5 star (usually with caveats like Wafer/Johnson/Kreft) and some under the radar types prior to that, but he's never landed classes like the '15 class and what he's doing so far in '16. This is the first time he is truly landing entire classes full of kids who are on par with the upper level of the ACC teams.
I'd rate 2008 on paper on a par with what 2015 is on paper. We have to wait and see them though.

......he's never landed classes like the '15 class and what he's doing so far in '16. This is the first time he is truly landing entire classes full of kids who are on par with the upper level of the ACC teams.
I noted above that I thought '08 was similar on paper. While that is true of Rivals network paper, a couple other outlets have 2015 clear superior. And today at ACC media day, Ham said this is the best group he's ever brought in.

He is certainly the best judge of what he needs to run his system. That kind of settles it. And if '16 holds up as is currently trending, it'll be without doubt the best 2 year run he's had, and time to try and craft a top 10 squad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT