ADVERTISEMENT

Lovie Smith buys into Jameis Winston

Long suffering fan. Born and raised in Tampa. Season tickets to the Bucs from 1976. Have to rush back from Tally to see my Bucs play. Last home game the day after Christmas.

I'm a Bucs fan too and this year was the first year I had FSU and Bucs season tickets. Usually just FSU tickets. Do you drive up and back from Tampa to Tally during the same day ever? We have considered it, but haven't done it yet.

Love the Bucs, love Lovie....but man is that guy vanilla. Guy could put you to sleep.

I'm a Bucs fan too and this year was the first year I had FSU and Bucs season tickets. Usually just FSU tickets. Do you drive up and back from Tampa to Tally during the same day ever? We have considered it, but haven't done it yet.
Usually drive up on Saturday and drive back early Sunday. I miss some of the Bucs 1PM games early in the season. Have club seats but still really hot in September. Missed one of the 12PM Noles games. I don't like driving up Friday night after work. Have driven up on Saturday and back Saturday night for early afternoon games.

Something's not right here. I realize it's Wiki I got my info from, so I dug a little deeper. His dad was with the Bucs in '84-'88. Since Gruden was born in '63, then he would have been a Chief between the ages of 21-25. Maybe it was Steve Garvey you went to school with?
When Jon was high school age, his dad was at Notre Dame, hence the Wiki HS reference I guess.
http://athletics.heidelberg.edu/history/hof/bios/gruden_jim

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT