ADVERTISEMENT

Maintaining RULE INTEGRITY

klu

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2004
First time to post a Thread in this section. As an Introduction. I am only able to attend 2 of the 6 HOME games for the 2016 Football Season. So, for the remaining home games that I can not attend. I,RESPECTIVELY enquire two main questions (1). Is it within the RULES to PERSUADE my two Club Seats for equal to or greater than the price of a Single Game Ticket of $200.00? (2). Is it within the RULES to PERSUADE my Lot 5 Parking Pass? Is this considered as a reimbursement towards my BOOSTER CONTRIBUTION???

First time to post a Thread in this section. As an Introduction. I am only able to attend 2 of the 6 HOME games for the 2016 Football Season. So, for the remaining home games that I can not attend. I,RESPECTIVELY enquire two main questions (1). Is it within the RULES to PERSUADE my two Club Seats for equal to or greater than the price of a Single Game Ticket of $200.00? (2). Is it within the RULES to PERSUADE my Lot 5 Parking Pass? Is this considered as a reimbursement towards my BOOSTER CONTRIBUTION???

PERSUADE ...

I JUST RE-READ FSUdawg rule post. I learned my lesson. I will stick with my intermittent post on the Tribal Council. Just to let you know Gonolz. Persuade is a synonym/ verb. Cause to believe/convince Persuade is a good substitute word for SELL. Sell is wayyyyyyyyyyy to OVERUSED. Same COOKBOOK,same recipe, same taste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT