ADVERTISEMENT

Media Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeddyLee09

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2005
In regards to the recent events in Ukraine what media outlet does everyone use for good coverage? I've noticed that Fox is really overplaying this and CNN seems to be underplaying it. I would just like to see numbers and facts without all the opinion and commentary. Please no political banter as this thread will get deleted too.

If you wanna really know whats happening with no Political banter, you would probably need to ride over there and look at it cause both of these media outlets are pro making our two democratic parties look like bafooons.

...but it did happen, so how did it/is it being "overplayed"?
Cant fully answer as the thread will get locked. Lets just say the two networks cover it differently for the same reason. Neither has to do with the real geo political issue in the region.

Reactions: Random_John
I read them all with a skeptical eye but keep up with NPR, BBC, Time, The Atlantic and lately the NY Times and LA Times (as a trial I'm paying $1 for six months for those last two).

Now and then I look at the Toronto Star, Le Monde, Arab News, Africa News, South China Post and Siberian News.

I ignore MSNBC, FOX and CNN they have too much of a slanted, reactionary style for me.

I watched the PBS NewsHour tonight. McNeil lehrer I think it is. Detailed interviews that aren't talking heads spouting snippets. After about half an hour on the war of course they switched to Texas's law banning adolescent transgender switches so I switched channels

Reactions: Random_John
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT