ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Robot

NDallasRuss

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 5, 2002
Purcellville, VA
I recognize that I'm about a season late to the party, but I watched the first episode of Mr. Robot today at lunch. I really liked it, and I may have to watch several more episodes tonight. I like the story, and I think that Rami Malek is really good.

It seems like a really solid show - am I about the only one that hasn't been watching it?

Never watched it. Seemed interesting, but only so much time in the day, there are a couple shows in this category.

Interested to hear others who like it tho.

Incredible first season. Might be my favorite Season 1 show ever. Season 2 just started.. good but darker.

Stopped watching it when I realized I wanted to stab the main character in the face for being a tool.

Reactions: RTM58
I've never seen it, but then again I've never seen anything. I think the last show I watched was Scrubs.

Great show. Unlike anything that is on TV, especially cable TV. Lots of twists and turns yet still really enjoyable.

Finished season 1 last night. I had watched the first three episodes over the weekend, and binge watched the other 7 in one sitting. I think the show is great. Very well written with all sorts of twists. Figured out one of them early on, but some of the others were very surprising. Similar to Lost, you sometimes have to pay attention to the details. I would almost want to watch season 1 again just to see it from another point of view now that I know what is going on.

Finished season 1 last night. I had watched the first three episodes over the weekend, and binge watched the other 7 in one sitting. I think the show is great. Very well written with all sorts of twists. Figured out one of them early on, but some of the others were very surprising. Similar to Lost, you sometimes have to pay attention to the details. I would almost want to watch season 1 again just to see it from another point of view now that I know what is going on.

To your point, some of the "criticism" I've seen about the show is that some of the twists (mainly the biggest) were too obvious. I don't personally agree with that criticism. I was in on this show from the start and read/listened to a lot of interviews with the shows creator. He said from the beginning that he wasn't trying to trick anyone and that some twists, including the biggest, were meant to be fairly obvious as long as you were paying attention. Knowing that and looking back at the first season, the show is even better in my opinion.

To your point, some of the "criticism" I've seen about the show is that some of the twists (mainly the biggest) were too obvious. I don't personally agree with that criticism. I was in on this show from the start and read/listened to a lot of interviews with the shows creator. He said from the beginning that he wasn't trying to trick anyone and that some twists, including the biggest, were meant to be fairly obvious as long as you were paying attention. Knowing that and looking back at the first season, the show is even better in my opinion.

I agree. What makes the show great really has nothing to do with the twists. I just love the dialogue, characters, sound and the way the show is shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT