ADVERTISEMENT

Need 2 for Texas State...

JTnole24

Starter
Jul 16, 2007
Closer to the 50 the better. Definitely would prefer home side. Thanks in advance

Face on the ticket says $30. Problem is most people if they add up all face value of their tickets it does not equate to the amount they paid for the tickets. I am selling mine for $40 to make up the difference that I actually paid for the seats.

Face on the ticket says $30. Problem is most people if they add up all face value of their tickets it does not equate to the amount they paid for the tickets. I am selling mine for $40 to make up the difference that I actually paid for the seats.
Season ticket package cost $325. The total face value of the tickets comes to $440. Thus you paid less than 75% of face for a ticket. Excluding booster fees, the $30 ticket cost you about $22.

Season ticket package cost $325. The total face value of the tickets comes to $440. Thus you paid less than 75% of face for a ticket. Excluding booster fees, the $30 ticket cost you about $22.
good luck finding the tixs you want...yes, excluding booster contributions for these tixs...

[QUOTE"]Closer to the 50 the better. Definitely would prefer home side. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
If you're still looking, we have two in Section 32, row 47, seats 7 & 8 --- approx. 35-yardline on alumni/home side.
yahola3834-hat-gmail-dotcom

So if you go out to dinner and spend $300 on the meal and $60 on tip are you going to tell someone you paid $300 or $360. How can you just not include the booster contribution when most people just make the booster contribution just so that they are allowed to purchase tickets. Last I checked you could not purchase season tickets without the booster contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT