ADVERTISEMENT

Need Campbell and Harrison in lineup...

jforte_06fsu

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Way more often than they have been so far.

I do think Jimbo is doing what he seems to always do, which is not show more of the offense than absolutely necessary to win, especially against teams we should beat. I do understand we have offensive line issues to work out with the youngsters, and EG has only been in the system for a couple months. But UM, Clemson, NCSU, GT, L'ville, UF, and even Wake will load 8-9 people in the box constantly until we can show the ability to stretch the field vertically.

IMO, BC has either as good or, if not, the best defensive front 7 we will play against all year. 6 of 7 of the front 7 returned from last year's defense who ended the season with like the #13 defense in the country. And all the remaining teams will follow BC's defensive game plan against us until we start hitting some deep throws.

Campbell is 6'3", 210 lbs and runs a sub 4.4 40 yard dash. He may not know the playbook well enough, but he can surely run down the field and out run every CB he would face. Harrison seems to always make a play when he is on the field when EG gets him the ball. Both of these guys can be pivotal with our offense moving forward, and surely need to see the field a lot more for the remainder of the season.

Jimbo knows what he is doing, and I expect him to use these two more in the coming weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News