ADVERTISEMENT

NFL refs!

jmcvegas

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2015
Fort Lauderdale
Please tell me y’all just saw that no call pass interference in the Seattle game! What a joke and the booth could of called down anytime to review!!

Reactions: diggyd626
Please tell me y’all just saw that no call pass interference in the Seattle game! What a joke and the booth could of called down anytime to review!!
I thought they would take a look...let the players decide the game though...refs stay away

What I can’t understand is the NFL created the PI review because of a blown call last year against the saints. Now they had a chance to actually use the review which they created for this purpose but didn’t do it. They screwed up...

The NFL officials released a statement that said their New York office did review the call, but did not see enough to flag the review. I’m a Niner fan and I thought it was PI. Not sure why they couldn’t see our guy was literally grabbing him, but hey...no take backs now :)! Either way, the playoffs are stacked this year & it’s gonna be a good one!!

League officiating officials did though. NFL senior VP of officiating Al Riveron said in a pool report after the game that the league "did review" the play but "didn't see enough to stop the game."

"What we see is, we see the offensive player come in and initiate contact on the defensive player -- nothing that rises to the level of a foul which significantly hinders the defender, nothing that is clear and obvious through visual evidence, which hinders the defender," Riveron said. "The defender then braces himself. And there is contact then by the defender on the receiver. Again, nothing which rises to the level of a foul based on visual evidence."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT