ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Stanley Cup playoffs thread

Re: FSUTPX?

7. No repetitive negative posting.[/B] What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you cannot be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.
This post was edited on 6/2 6:59 AM by NoleSoul

Incredible games in the west. Some fluky goals and poor officiating but the bounces roughly even out and LA just found a way to survive.

I love the Carter line dubbed "that 70's line"..great name!

I've been skeptical of NYR for a while and continue to be. But they keep playing well together and Lundqvist is the glue. I wouldn't be surprised if they got 1 of the first 2 in LA. But the talent gap and level of play remains substantial. This is actually similar to when LA won a couple years ago playing New Jersey...I'm sitting here thinking how in the heck did this team (NJ or NYR) make it this far?

LA in 6.

That last game was crazy, I've seen several of those goals that when shot aren't touched by a player, and just bounce off the ice and really get airborne. Perhaps they're tinkering with the puck rubber some reason or maybe the stick curve? Anyway, I agree with Kings in six, I really enjoy watching them. This will probably set some viewership records with big markets LA and NY in play.

Well the Rangers sure should have at least 1 game. Crazy games, lots of chances, lots of turnovers. This is not your 1994 series Rangers fans!!

At this point there's so much for each team to take away and also to fix that the series is far from over. Rangers continue to show tremendous skating and speed while LA continues to be very physical.

Was hoping for a Ranger win last night, but Quick wouldn't let them and Lundquist was snakebitten by a couple of those goals. Now it's do or die for NY, let's hope they make this interesting, but they have to take better advantage of their opportunities.

Funny how the better team has lost at least 2 of the games.

LA is just wearing out NYR with their depth and size and eventually will overwhelm them.

Sadly it comes to an end quicker than most of us wanted, with the exception of the Kings fans. Rangers gave them a fight, all three games going to OT in LA. Now for the off season shenanigans, it will be interesting to see what changes the Bruins come up with, first off get out of Montreal's division?

Congrats to LA!!

Anyone who watched any of the 3 overtime games had to impressed by the quality of play and chances. The Rangers could have easily won any of those games and they hung in there better than I expected.

I counted multiple occasions where there was 5+ minutes of continuous OT play - how good is that?

Hockey is in a great place right now: excellent play on the ice, vastly leading the way on concussion protocols, and continual balanced growth all over the world.

Good final, but not great. I wish NY could have made more of a series out of it. You were talking about bounces in the previous series, how about the number of posts hit in this 5 game series? And pucks stopping on the goal line? Kings were just too much for NY to handle and Quick was ridiculous. Congrats to the Kings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT