ADVERTISEMENT

Nigel Bradham arrested

I can easily see a racial angle, but I like to wait for facts before jumping to a conclusion.

The angle, would be a case of DWB, though. You see a Black dude driving a Vette and decide to run his plates? I didn’t see any mention in the article about any behavior that warranted running his plates. Then like the other guy said, using the smell of weed as an excuse to search people and property has started to be nixed in a number of states. Marijuana criminalization is a dumb law that is all about institutionalized slavery.

That being said, Nigel should have taken his opportunity and never looked back. Whether it’s his drugs and gun or someone else’s, it shouldn’t have been in his car. If he was smart with his money, he should be very rich. Move yourself to a state where it’s legal, or get a medical card. Buy a legal gun. All very simple actions.
A Law Enforcement officer can run vehicle’s tag at anytime without reasonable suspicion. When that tag returns as not being assigned to the vehicle, the officer has probable cause for the stop itself. Upon smelling marijuana, the officer has a few options. They can ask for consent to search the vehicle, search the vehicle without a warrant under the Carroll Doctrine, or obtain a search warrant for the vehicle.

Reactions: Random_John
A Law Enforcement officer can run vehicle’s tag at anytime without reasonable suspicion. When that tag returns as not being assigned to the vehicle, the officer has probable cause for the stop itself. Upon smelling marijuana, the officer has a few options. They can ask for consent to search the vehicle, search the vehicle without a warrant under the Carroll Doctrine, or obtain a search warrant for the vehicle.
I never said they couldn’t do it. Matter of fact, I’m alluding to the fact that they use this pretense often to pull over people committing DWB. Been pulled over multiple times for it myself. World we live in.

I never said they couldn’t do it. Matter of fact, I’m alluding to the fact that they use this pretense often to pull over people committing DWB. Been pulled over multiple times for it myself. World we live in.
Just remember an officer must establish probable cause a law violation occurred to pull you over. If Bradham wasn’t driving a vette without the proper tag, he wouldn’t be in this position. The poor decisions and stupidity are on him, nothing about DWB. The officer doesn’t need any suspicion to run a tag.

Just remember an officer must establish probable cause a law violation occurred to pull you over. If Bradham wasn’t driving a vette without the proper tag, he wouldn’t be in this position. The poor decisions and stupidity are on him, nothing about DWB. The officer doesn’t need any suspicion to run a tag.
Neither you or I have any clue if it has to do with DWB or not. He doesn’t have to have probably cause in order to run the plates. That’s where DWB comes in. Cops have used loose “probable cause” for decades as an excuse to search POC and feed the new slave system (ie prisons). I was clear in my first post that Nigel shouldn’t have put him in this situation, regardless of whether it was him or his friends responsible for the illegal activity.

Reactions: Random_John
I don't even think it's possible.
Ohh it's possible. It ended the life at an very early age of a extremely hard working talented musician who I was a huge fan of. I think the fight to make others understand that smoking doesn't make you a bad person has overshadowed the dangers and risks associated with this drug with inhaling through smoking.

images

Ohh it's possible. It ended the life at an very early age of a extremely hard working talented musician who I was a huge fan of. I think the fight to make others understand that smoking doesn't make you a bad person has overshadowed the dangers and risks associated with this drug with inhaling through smoking.

images
Are you saying Bob Marley died from smoking a pound of ganga a week? Pretty sure it was melanoma.

Are you saying Bob Marley died from smoking a pound of ganga a week? Pretty sure it was melanoma.
After looking it up you are correct on Marley. But you don't think smoking pot increases risks of getting lung cancer?

Again I doubt Nigel is gang banging doing drive byes. It is a head scratcher , probably one of his boys lent one to him since he was picking up some volume. You would think he could legally own. I bet a friend comes forward to claim or take the fall for some $.

Isn’t borrowing a stolen firearm to pick up a trunk full of illegal drugs basically gang banging?

Sad for him.

My guess is way too much time spent with rap blasting in his ears.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT