ADVERTISEMENT

No shame to admit when your wrong.......

nolesfanfromsouthfl.

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jun 12, 2005
And I can admit that coming into the Season, I was wrong about the Depth at DT and DE

I know Papuchis has been more then lackluster as ST Coach as of late, but he's done a very good job on the development of the Reserve DEs on this team. Mc Clendon has been a very underappreciated player on this team this year. He's a guy who has always showed inprovement year after year. I can definitely see him take on a Starting Role next season. Fuller has also flashed at times this year. He showed his quick get off on the line more then several times this year. He came in as a project with a high ceiling and his 1st 2 years left a lot to be desired, but that was likely the previous staff trying to beef him up to play inside and it slowing him down. He's a Fox DE all the way. And wouldn't surprise me if he replaces Keir Thomas at that Spot next Season

At DT, Malcolm Ray has came on very Strong the last 3 games. Im very happy for him personally. Saw him in HS in several games on a loaded Miami Carol City team that had Brownlee, Nay'Quan Wright (UF) and several other guys now playing D1 Ball. But in the 2 games I saw, Ray was a Non factor. And he was Senior Captian and Dade Co POTY that Season. Didn't expect much when he signed, but he's finally putting it together. He manhandled that Clemson Oline last week. Lights finally came on for him. And Jarrett Jackson. Who 80% of the fanbase forgot he was on Roster. Louisville people laughed when we took his Transfer. He was a holdover from Taggart that Norvell signed when he came aboard. Questions about this kid from everywhere: Work Ethic, Attitude "Do you wanna play football or not?" etc. Ill say this: If he can ever put it together, he could be one of the all time greats here. In not kidding either. He has the ability, just need to get that "want to" out of him. Ill still say Odell boderline has checked out as a Recruiter, but he can still develop with the best of them. And these 2 are shining examples. Add a kid like Farmer, who's getting PT, Briggs coming back next year, Get a guy or 2 from TP, close out strong in recruiting, the dropoff if/ when Lovett and Cooper depart wont be that steep

But......never be afraid to admit when you got it wrong. Especially on a Message Board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News