ADVERTISEMENT

Not CO2?

I'll give you credit. You're a two trick pony. Can't wait for your next anti-vax thread.
Must never question anything Right?

Two trick pony? anti-vax? Not true! I am safe I don't eat Pangolins. lol

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Until all facts are presented from both sides the science remains unsettled.

Questions should always be considered and never stifled by either side.

JMO but one side seems to not want that.

Some science is settled like.. What is a woman ? Always baffles me that one side can't seem to answer such a silly question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Until all facts are presented from both sides the science remains unsettled.

Questions should always be considered and never stifled by either side.

JMO but one side seems to not want that.

Some science is settled like.. What is a woman ? Always baffles me that one side can't seem to answer such a silly question.
Likewise it baffles me that people clearly do not understand that certain things are not an invention of the 21st century.

People need to learn and read about history. Hint: Greeks and Romans.

So wait, is vaxxing back!
Not if your quack down there has his way. If your kid gets measles, hey no need to keep him/her at home. Full disclosure, I had hard measles back in ‘63 when I was 4 years old. Before that evil vaccine that made it go away for the most part. My Dad got it too. Was sensitive to light for the rest of his life.

Likewise it baffles me that people clearly do not understand that certain things are not an invention of the 21st century.

People need to learn and read about history. Hint: Greeks and Romans.
Truthfully, if people read history and objectively applied its lessons without a bias, our contemporary views of our society would be much different than the fraudulent BS that is spouted out by the justice warriors...... for starters:

I was 6 years old then

Did you not receive the vaccine? It was available then wasn’t it?

I only ask because I actually don’t remember when I received the vaccine
Sorry about your dad!

It's laughable that that they think this is somehow a gotcha, it shows how scientifically ignorant they actually are
stupid youtube GIF

Let me dumb it down....It's still man affecting our climate right?
If you believe there is climate change and that its all man made. However, the article doesn't discuss that. It states that the man-made power grid emissions are worse than the emissions from gas vehicles.

"SF6 gasses that escape in the atmosphere last for more than a thousand years and with a negative impact 24,300 times greater than CO2, the stakes could not be higher as officials seek to force consumers to abandon gas powered vehicles and switch to electric vehicles which requires having a robust power grid."

So how does replacing gas with electric help the environment if this information is true? Thats the point. The article seems more anti EV than anti climate change but carry on with the anger.

Let me dumb it down....It's still man affecting our climate right?
I am eternally grateful and that you would lower yourself and dumb this down for us...
Yes, man is affecting our climate. We're destroying it because we're greedy, uncaring @$$ho13s. For the sake of humanity, please tell us how we can save it??? What can I do?

Last edited:
I am eternally grateful and that you would lower yourself and dumb this down for us...
Yes, man is affecting our climate. We're destroying it because we're greedy, uncaring @$$ho13s. For the sake of humanity, please tell us how we can save it??? What can I do?

How about stop being KNOWINGLY ignorant? That's a start. I've been saying for 20+ years on this site that climate change isn't the real elephant in the room with respect to CO2 emissions..it's ocean acidification and that's basic high school chemistry. As CO2 dissolves in seawater, 25% of our yearly emissions (~8 billion tonnes), carbonic acid is a by product which binds the carbon that shelled ocean biota need for their shells. Last I've seen humans get a lot of our food from the oceans. This doesn't rely of computer models of a complex adaptive system that we still don't fully understand (i.e. climate)...this is high school algebra. Here's the actual formula

CO2 (aq) + H2O ⇌ H2CO3 ⇌ HCO3− + H+ ⇌ CO32− + 2 H+.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually give a s**t, but if you want to actually learn a bit about it.

We are already seeing it's affects decades before we thought we would

Last edited:
How about stop being KNOWINGLY ignorant? That's a start. I've been saying for 20+ years on this site that climate change isn't the real elephant in the room with respect to CO2 emissions..it's ocean acidification and that's basic high school chemistry. As CO2 dissolves in seawater, 25% of our yearly emissions (~8 billion tonnes), carbonic acid is a by product which binds the carbon that shelled ocean biota need for their shells. Last I've seen humans get a lot of our food from the oceans. This doesn't rely of computer models of a complex adaptive system that we still fully understand (i.e. climate)...this is high school algebra. Here's the actual formula

I'm pretty sure you don't actually give a s**t, but if you want to actually learn a bit about it.

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

• Haha
Reactions: noletaire
What % of CO2 is manmade (Fossil fuels) vs nature?

Lol...what percentage of natural CO2 is from SEQUESTERED sources? Psst, that's why the atmospheric CO2 concentrations are rising so rapidly. Probably should just sit the climate threads out until you take a BASIC environmental class or two to learn just a little something about the Carbon Cycle.

Okay folks, who's going to bring up "Greening the Earth" and/or "Volcanoes release more CO2 than humans"?

Last edited:
Lol...what percentage of natural CO2 is from SEQUESTERED sources? Psst, that's why the atmospheric CO2 concentrations are rising so rapidly. Probably should just sit the climate threads out until you take a BASIC environmental class or two to learn just a little something about the Carbon Cycle.

Okay folks, who's going to bring up "Greening the Earth" and/or "Volcanoes release more CO2 than humans"?
Can't/ won't answer the question? lol Why? Cowardice?

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Of course natural is far larger....but it's part of the carbon cycle. What man is doing is taking carbon that had been removed from the cycle hundreds of millions of years ago and reintroducing to natural cycle.
Why no %? Time to bring in Greta, Al, and Leonardo for their expertise on the subject?
JMO but I consider plastic a far greater threat to ocean life. Shouldn't plastic be considered sequestered Carbon from fossil fuel? Hmm?

CO2 is essential for life on the planet. As to balance what are China and India doing to reduce Evil CO2?

How about stop being KNOWINGLY ignorant? That's a start. I've been saying for 20+ years on this site that climate change isn't the real elephant in the room with respect to CO2 emissions..it's ocean acidification and that's basic high school chemistry. As CO2 dissolves in seawater, 25% of our yearly emissions (~8 billion tonnes), carbonic acid is a by product which binds the carbon that shelled ocean biota need for their shells. Last I've seen humans get a lot of our food from the oceans. This doesn't rely of computer models of a complex adaptive system that we still don't fully understand (i.e. climate)...this is high school algebra. Here's the actual formula

So what your saying is.. I should hold off on buying a dually F450 diesel truck?

Questions for the "Chicken Little's" What is the ideal temperature for the earth?
Since there are more trees than in 1900 in the US should there be a desire to bury all the dead wood to sequester all of it to save the earth?

JMO but the issue of climate change/global warming is far mote complex than just a theoretical idea that removal of CO2 will ever solve the issue. It is just grift by a bloated government bureaucracy to get in taxpayers wallets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT