ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando hotels

Kbcdefg

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
I haven't been to Orlando in years but I'm going down for the Ole Miss game. Those in the know, please recommend a good hotel or two. Also, if anyone knows which hotel will be the team hotel, please share that info as well. Thanks!

If it were me, I would stay in downtown. Short Uber ride/long walk and decent restaurants/nightlife. Embassy Suites, Westin Grand Bohemian, Aloft. Doubletree and Courtyard are a little north of downtown. Lake Eola, Thornton Park have some independent places and B&Bs.

If it were me, I would stay in downtown. Short Uber ride/long walk and decent restaurants/nightlife. Embassy Suites, Westin Grand Bohemian, Aloft. Doubletree and Courtyard are a little north of downtown. Lake Eola, Thornton Park have some independent places and B&Bs.
I haven't been to Orlando in years but I'm going down for the Ole Miss game. Those in the know, please recommend a good hotel or two. Also, if anyone knows which hotel will be the team hotel, please share that info as well. Thanks!

The new Sapphire Falls at Universal. Florida resident deal going on through tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT