ADVERTISEMENT

Ormond Beach/Daytona FSU Sports Bar

mcgrawfsu

Star Player
Jan 6, 2007
Is there a good place to watch the game on Friday night? We'll be staying at the Daytona Resort and Convention center. There is a Friday's close by, but they are on my top 5 list of places I hope to never visit again.

Daytona Beach Resort and Convention center is bad news, nice pool and good location are deceiving.

Ocean Deck upstairs.

For pure viewing you can't beat Dick's out by the speedway.

Is it worse than the best western down the street? We're staying 2 nights for a travel baseball tournament. We got them to match the BW rate of $69/night.

Charlie Horse tavern/restaurant is only a block or 2 north; they have good wings & a decent overall menu. I think they are only open until 11 but it would probably be a decent place to watch the game.

The players will love the pools and location. Cleanliness is a problem at the DB resort and conference center.

And you guys need to get your act together.

BW3 vs Houligans?

Smh
I agree we got the short straw but the agreement was in place way before I got involved. Plus BWW treats us really well. They go out of their way to allow us fill up the entire bar section during every game while basically turning away all other fans.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT