ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gif’s

Here is a gif that represents our OTs ...

ShabbyBlissfulAfricangoldencat-small.gif

Well, that's not fair to Kelly who has been at least serviceable ... but Williams, Bello and mostly Scott ... yikes.

Here’s the work around

Get the google chrome app
Use giphy.com through chrome
Once you find you gif, tap image and hold
Select “open image”
Copy url
Paste in image here
giphy.gif
That’s similar to what I’m doing, going through the webpage vs the app. The difference is if you press and hold the gif, then flick up, it will give you the option to “copy”. But it’s a PITA over the old way of using the app.

Reactions: amckinnon317
That’s similar to what I’m doing, going through the webpage vs the app. The difference is if you press and hold the gif, then flick up, it will give you the option to “copy”. But it’s a PITA over the old way of using the app.
Yeah...it works in safari too

You don’t need the chrome app

Yeah this is butt compared to the app and I’m gonna mess this up bigly when drinking lol

Sleeping on the sidewalk in NYC for three days waiting for the release.

I've got a Pixel, best phone I've ever owned.

Why would I need to go to NYC and sleep on a street for a release when I can just order a new one to get delivered to my house in Chicago on the same day?

Sleeping on the sidewalk in NYC for three days waiting for the release.

I've got a Pixel, best phone I've ever owned.

Daughter got one last year and wife this year and both like it too. I'm still chugging along on my Samsung S5 in an attempt to win the oldest phone award.

Reactions: nynole1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT