ADVERTISEMENT

Parting words to Nole Draftees

PlantZspear

Star Player
Aug 26, 2013
Jameis, gotta start with you bro... you hold your head higher than anyone I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing in action. I think if you had stayed another year in College it wouldn't have been fair to everyone else in college looool... but dude man, I think you're going to rebound after your sophomore slump in the pro's with a fury my man and inspire the world with how far true self-confidence tempered with true compassionate humility can take someone. You've already done so with me man... the poise you held yourself with in the face of such ugliness being bombarded on you from seemingly all angles... when nobody but the family stayed true to you, not only believed you but believed in you and the weight you carried on your shoulders unflaggingly... is truly just remarkable and a beacon of hope to everyone suffering from adversity in an unfair and ugly world... I don't know you personally but thank you... Jameis, thank you for being you my man... it's been an honor to have you be a Nole thoroughly.

Rashaad, the silent storm man... every piece I ever heard of you I soaked up like a sponge. You are a pillar of integrity... a quiet work horse who paved his own way into success with determination, commitment, and a perfectionistic honing of skills that made you the epitome of reliability. Wish I could have tried some of that good cooking you were always making for teammates man... bet my bottom dollar it was some good stuffs... Jax got a steal in you in the fifth round... I have every faith in you to be yourself... not a suuuuperstar in the league ... but to be Mr. Reliable... and in doing so prove you are much better than a fifth rounder which we all know... great thing about you too is that we never have to worry about where your head is man... we all know that you will represent FSU with all the integrity that you displayed in your tenure here... exceptionally proud of you Rashaad, and all the support you gave the team in your quiet way and the work ethic you were a model for for younger players to live up to is invaluable. Thank you Rashaad for being yourself and garnering the Garnet and Gold like a Rock!

Cam, you da man ... all I can say budro... you da man... Master of the O-line you are... I really don't know where I get this mental image of you but I picture you as always looking out for ya teammates ... always ready to step in and decompress any moment that had explosion written on it. I could be wrong but I think I saw you in game time a couple times doing just this... I also think you're one of the first people to toss the gatorade on the coach... and one of the first people teammates run to for advice... you as the MASTER of the O-line is a no-brainer... In my mind you saved our offense as soon as you moved to center... you took something broken and glued it back together with cohesiveness and fortitude... it's been an absolute pleasure having you as a Nole man... Thank you and a sincere good luck in the league ... you deserve all the success you earn.

Karlos, you love the Noles prolly more than a lot of the posters on here combined man. I'm not sure if many posters on here realize just how much we can attribute our national championship to you before you even stepped onto the field. You were just as responsible for gathering and recruiting the '11 class as the daggum coaches man and MORESO ... being the proverbial glue that held that class together bonding them together into the familial brotherhood that all competition just dissolved in front of the championship run that would not be denied my man... and you almost masterminded that and so for all the noles whether they realize it or not have soooooo much to thank you for!!! CONGRATS to you Karlos ... and if I may overstep my bounds here... may I offer you some advice... there seem to be two things holding you back from reaching the INSANE potential you have as a running back... one is balance... I think you need to find yourself a martial arts master and sorta like karate kid get that guy to do anything and everything he can to test and improve your balance... the other thing will just come in time... and that is the patience of a running back to trust the holes to form and once they do explode... but you have to have the patience first... once you get in the running back mentality... it just felt like you were too antsy in your runs ... like the game for you at that position hadn't slowed down yet and you were almost flipping out inside... you have virtually no mileage and if you ever reach your true potential at that position man... Heaven help the opposing defense... you have the potential to be great and that's completely outside of the charisma and incredible personality of you! On behalf of all the Noles out there, thank you!!!! for all you did for us Karlos!!!! Best of luck in the league man!! Best of luck man!

Nick.... YOU... ARE... BEAST!!!! What else can we say... you running over Travis Blanks will forever be ingrained in Florida State lore and instill with that giddy groans of HOLY WOW... hahaha... anyway man... I know you're not the kind that appreciates a whole lotta compliments n stuff but dude... where Cam is da man always on the look out and getting people's back... you the MAN dude... the man that never needs looking out for ... lawl let's just say that. If you were German we woulda dubbed you Hans lawl... Dustin Hopkins had the golden shoes you had the golden hands man... it was great having you as a Nole... great man... one of our true foundations and as much as you'll groan it was a hoot watching the dynamics from the outside between you and your Uncle ... the kind of dynamics that makes Han Solo look fickle. Take care man and tear it up in the league for us. Best wishes Nick

Mario, Eddie, Darby, PJ, Bobby, Tre', Josue, I'd be lying if I said I had the words to really commemorate what each of you truly meant to the team... Eddie's game saving forced fumble against Clemson, PJ your interception in the National Championship, Bobby you've got the best years ahead of you Mr. Prodigy, Tre and Josue holding down the interior like beasts as long as you've got a center. Darby I always thought you were much much much better than the '14 season displayed... always thought a lot of the catches made on you were time and again just undefendable passes and some stellar catches cause they were playing the Noles and you got the brunt of it man... I'm glad you got your due in the second round... Mario... you'll be a star dude... you were always more crafted for the pro's than college I think ... I wish you ALL the best ... it's been GREAT having ya'll... thank you for the good times and good luck in the league!!! Represent us with pride ... cause WE ARE... NOLE NATION!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News